Winner screenshots - December 2019

A really good run at 32Red. I got free spins on DOA a lot over the last few days. 3 times got set for wild lines but they never dropped in but still good wins. Really liking 32Red again as I have mentioned in the past, they really do have the right amount of games the site is fresh and attractive but yes payment speeds could use improvement but you know you will get your cash. I stayed away from Megaways this time and stuck to MG and Netent and actually had a great long play session. Enjoyed playing my old favourites.20191128_201329 (1).jpg20191126_234956.jpg

A really good run at 32Red. I got free spins on DOA a lot over the last few days. 3 times got set for wild lines but they never dropped in but still good wins. Really liking 32Red again as I have mentioned in the past, they really do have the right amount of games the site is fresh and attractive but yes payment speeds could use improvement but you know you will get your cash. I stayed away from Megaways this time and stuck to MG and Netent and actually had a great long play session. Enjoyed playing my old favourites.View attachment 118735View attachment 118740

Dang.
When 9 out of 15 places are covered by wilds you think the game could be kind enough to throw a wild-line your way. =)

Nice hits anyway!

Deposited 250 CAD videoslots. hit nice on cazino zepplin, then on vikings go berserk. then i fire up merlin with 700 cad balance.
Starts like this...free spins Kings, first spin retrig, merlin symbol, second spin dragon re..wtf. start recording
Play Rise of Merlin Video Slot Free at Videoslots.com - Google Chrome 2019-12-01 15-08-35_Moment.jpg
Play Rise of Merlin Video Slot Free at Videoslots.com - Google Chrome 2019-12-01 15-08-35_Mome...jpg
end.jpg

23310 coins at a 0.03 cent stake. 0.60Cad per spin. just over 1150x. i like

3rd set of extra 5 spins this evening, 3rd time lucky.
This could have been so bloody huge ( just missed the pic of the wilds, hence it fading into the congratulatinos screen )

hit the line on the last spin of the intitial 12, as always, because DOA free spins are totally random like that..... :rolleyes:

But 1 extra wild in the bottom left at the same time would have turned it into 3x WL with 5 extra spins to go, and one extra wild in another location at the same time would have been 4x WL with 5 spins to go afterwards . So yeah, pretty disappointing all in all... ;)
reeeeeeeeee.png
I wish this site had the mobile version, it does not have that for Reel steal or DOA, and so is likely the cause of the blue screen of death i have occasionally been getting for the past few months.
Im playing it with Dvd cases underneath the laptop so it can try to breath while it'z buzzing away like a fucking air craft about to depart, sometimes i gently blow cold air under there too. But it's only a matter of time.. so yeah, this win will probably have to go towards a new laptop soon if i want to keep playing it here :D

Last edited:
3rd set of extra 5 spins this evening, 3rd time lucky.
This could have been so bloody huge ( just missed the pic of the wilds, hence it fading into the congratulatinos screen )

hit the line on the last spin of the intitial 12, as always, because DOA free spins are totally random like that..... :rolleyes:

But 1 extra wild in the bottom left at the same time would have turned it into 3x WL with 5 extra spins to go, and one extra wild in another location at the same time would have been 4x WL with 5 spins to go afterwards . So yeah, pretty disappointing all in all.
View attachment 118833

Does this mean i can start playing Doa again?
;)

Come on man.. Ill let you in on something..
Ive not solved it completely, but im getting real close to figuring out who the bride is.
I have ruled out 3 of them.
A couple more sessions and i will probably know for sure wich one is the bride.

invest.png

Come on man.. Ill let you in on something..
Ive not solved it completely, but im getting real close to figuring out who the bride is.
I have ruled out 3 of them.
A couple more sessions and i will probably know for sure wich one is the bride.

View attachment 118836

4 wilds on the bride and twice 4 wilds on DOA II tonight... Good times again. :machinegunner:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back