Winner Screenshots - august 2020

Guntis

That a hard bonus to hit? Never played it, that said ain’t played in ages via a real deposit.

After getting some good wins, a month ago, I stopped playing at all - as from my experience, I know - after big wins follow big losses, so, I decided to hide the money from myself and stop with this shit for a bit. :cool:

So, a week ago started to spin again and seems like my fav games been welcoming me back quite decently!

The Dog House is a good game with frequent bonus payouts of over 100x. Usually, I make between 100-200 spins and If I don't get the bonus - I leave.
Or sometimes If I have that good gut feeling then I rise a bet, set loss limit and go for another 100 spins (and hope that bonus will come in lol).

nuera007

Experienced Member
Dog megaways was nice today

sOVxwzn.jpg

Flyingslotsman

Who says Blueprint sucks?
Yesterday...

View attachment 140082

I played The Goonies a few weeks ago - did 100's of spins and it was pretty dire to be honest.
Tonight, in just my first dozen or so spins it gave me two large wins and then this!

View attachment 140081

KK :cool:
Some of my favourites are blueprint, can take an age to bonus at times and like every other provider some slots just suck

Don't be rigged now

Newbie member
Yesterday...

View attachment 140082

I played The Goonies a few weeks ago - did 100's of spins and it was pretty dire to be honest.
Tonight, in just my first dozen or so spins it gave me two large wins and then this!

View attachment 140081

Yesterday...

View attachment 140082

View attachment 140081

Was that a red key or just normal
Play