Winner Screenshots - august 2020

Boom, 15 pinks time again. It actually put Garga over the top of a 2x of pinks which was a bit annoyingView attachment 139699

This game's been completely dead for me all year now, last time I actually won something on it has been around NY. Haven't given it too many spins lately tho, when I don't get any bar filled or barely a win in 25 spins I give up.

This game's been completely dead for me all year now, last time I actually won something on it has been around NY. Haven't given it too many spins lately tho, when I don't get any bar filled or barely a win in 25 spins I give up.

Mate, I am just a jammy bastard on it! It has taken me to the cleaners a few times as well right enough. Such a frustrating game and makes you sweat one hit from Garga, even if you have 2 or 3 modifiers lol. It's definitely my game at the moment.

Some activity...

Saxon is not bad...but it can have very cold clusters, once I had 42 teasers for free spins...in that session I even had zero win on FS and few one digits....

This one on 0.60 bet...
Sx-140x.jpg
This on 0.40 with retrigger (27 spins)...217x
Sx-217x.jpg

Too often I play this...I find it better than Reactoonz for 100x wins and recover....still waiting for something oiver 250x...
TOM-169x.jpg
TOM-176x.jpg

Phantom is still good...
PHOTO-127x.jpg

This could be better
PLBY-170x.jpg
Nor playing IR so much lately...maybe I should...
IR-191x.jpg

Base game win in super longroll session...
GOT-166x.jpg

So I decided to longroll something which I always did...

After 500 spins...(with some 150x loss)...
PK-persian-506sp(820x).jpg

Next day after only 21 spin...
PK-russian-21sp.jpg

But that day after this NOTHING payed (no matter what game/provider I tried)...

Had a go on Primal earlier tonight (24/08/20) and promptly lost £500.00. Decided to deposit a thousand to chase, which is wrong I know, but just 'had a feeling' was spinning at three quid and resigned to it probably all going when the bonus dropped in and paid 920X, so of course I raised to four quid and got a four scatter bonus pretty quickly, this one paid 243X. I blew eight hundred back in like an idiot, but then withdrew so thankfully ended up in profit. I know chasing losses is stupid and I broke my own rule tonight, I got lucky, but on another night I could have lost the lot. Lesson learned and I've taken a time out for a few weeks......Be lucky everyone!20200824_203611(0).jpg20200824_203805.jpg20200824_204327.jpg20200824_204346.jpg

That a hard bonus to hit? Never played it, that said ain’t played in ages via a real deposit.

After getting some good wins, a month ago, I stopped playing at all - as from my experience, I know - after big wins follow big losses, so, I decided to hide the money from myself and stop with this shit for a bit. :cool:

So, a week ago started to spin again and seems like my fav games been welcoming me back quite decently!

The Dog House is a good game with frequent bonus payouts of over 100x. Usually, I make between 100-200 spins and If I don't get the bonus - I leave.
Or sometimes If I have that good gut feeling then I rise a bet, set loss limit and go for another 100 spins (and hope that bonus will come in lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back