Winner Screenshots - august 2020

I have hardly played this game before last night - but I love the mechanic of the 2 opposite direction walking wilds!
Boy it's pretty HV though - ludicrous number of dead spins or tiny wins :eek2:

I'd had 3 lots of poor free-spins, lost way over £300 and was just thinking "why am I playing this shite?" when it decided to show me why!
With 2 re-triggers I got 18 free-spins and easily won the "Police Spins" - a feature I have never had before!
The first Police Spin gave me a really nice win of £324, but the other 2 were VERY disappointing.

However, the total win was £485.30 from a £2 spin - got to be happy with that! :cool:

InvisibleManX2427_Aug20.jpg

KK

Play it, a lot. Sometimes it's completely dead and can tear you to bits. Lately been my first game that I play.
Ill give it a go next time i play at a site running full rtp.
Its one of few PnG games i like.
Never had much luck with PnG slots, and thats probably why i dont like them all that much :p

Another day, another big win from the princess... ;)

This was actually quite disappointing because the win was already £455 before starting the free-spins, which means they only added £145 (bet x29)

MoonPx120_Aug20.jpg

KK

Play it, a lot. Sometimes it's completely dead and can tear you to bits. Lately been my first game that I play.

King Kong Cash is my game for that. For some reason I have a connection with it but it's cleaned me up a few times. It is also the only slot I've ever won shit loads of money on and overall on betfred just from that game i'm up 6 grand. On other sites it's probably broken even.

God this game is a bucket of vomit, isn't it!
Needed about 230 "kills" to get the Slayer Spins when I started playing last night... about 3 hours & 2000 spins later I finally got them and they paid... bet x35 :puke:

Along the way I got many lots of normal free-spins, which were nearly all shite, but I did win enough to come out of my 3 hours play a whopping £1 up! :D (At least that's better than losing).

This was the only set to go over the x100: "Hunter Spins", average coin size 0.068 = £1.36 spins = Bet x 137.

WolfHuntersX137_Aug20.jpg

Someone please remind me to NEVER play this hyper-low variance game again!

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back