Winner Screenshots - April 2021

Apologies for the crap pics, I was playing on a machine that doesn't have Bandicam installed.

Playing here the 98% RTP version of Gonzo's Quest Megaways at Unibet.com

Three scatters feature trigger awarded 9 spins, best strategy is to gamble on the wheel which lost down to 4 spins. (It likes to do that)

However, managed a good screen of top tier symbols on a decent multiplier which tumbled into another decent screen.

End result was 672x stake :)

1617816126857.png
1617816218267.png
1617816257429.png

You are getting all my Play n Go money! I only play on the so called maximum RTP sites like Unibet and Bet365,Pokerstars etc but I never win on them either.

haha its funny you say that. I seem to do better on the lower rtp sites. Although when i hit 5 explorers and 4 in the same bonus round. It was on the Highest RTP version. You do notice how shitty the bonuses can be on the lower rtp versions and much less teases of the scatter symbols is very noticeable. Hopefully you can have some good luck soon mate! I made sure to buy a 4K tv and build my own pc for well over £1500 from the winnings. Cos i know to well the slots will randomly go to shit again! :D

Nothing dramatic, 180x stake on Twin Spin, but this is the 98% version at Unibet. I've started lumping quite a few spins through their 98% slot selection and you don't need to do a massive number of spins on them to feel the difference, just a shame the game selection is pretty limited and with a few exceptions, pretty old and crappy too. Twin Spin and Gonzos Quest Megaways are probably the highlights, although Guns N' Roses is in there too.

1617987991788.png

Nothing dramatic, 180x stake on Twin Spin, but this is the 98% version at Unibet. I've started lumping quite a few spins through their 98% slot selection and you don't need to do a massive number of spins on them to feel the difference, just a shame the game selection is pretty limited and with a few exceptions, pretty old and crappy too. Twin Spin and Gonzos Quest Megaways are probably the highlights, although Guns N' Roses is in there too.

View attachment 153442
Nice Chopley! Are we going to get a Pragmatic review on your channel soon???

Nice full screen on Twin Spin, five reel lock, 389x stake.

These 98% slots at Unibet are crackers, the balance you can see there is from a £60 deposit made four days ago.

1618167243190.png

Nice full screen on Twin Spin, five reel lock, 389x stake.

These 98% slots at Unibet are crackers, the balance you can see there is from a £60 deposit made four days ago.

View attachment 153578
Your very lucky being on the Isle of Man to be able to leave the .co.U.K. Site and join the unibet .com 98% slots site by your balance and watching your video RIP U.K. :laugh:

Apologies for the crap pics, I was playing on a machine that doesn't have Bandicam installed.

Playing here the 98% RTP version of Gonzo's Quest Megaways at Unibet.com

Three scatters feature trigger awarded 9 spins, best strategy is to gamble on the wheel which lost down to 4 spins. (It likes to do that)

However, managed a good screen of top tier symbols on a decent multiplier which tumbled into another decent screen.

End result was 672x stake :)

View attachment 153351
View attachment 153352
View attachment 153353
I've never seen the wheel gamble, is that specific to that rtp?

Went over to Gonzo's Quest Megaways after that hit and literally the first feature did this.....

For starters it was a five scatters trigger:

1618169871477.png

This gives 15 spins, won the gamble on the wheel to 25 (would have lost down to 7!):

1618170469377.png

Second gamble on the wheel won to 33:

1618170526040.png

Third gamble on the wheel (!) won to 44 and auto-collected. The rules explicitly state the best strategy is to always gamble so I just gambled and hoped for the best!

1618170609322.png

And then during the free spins it retriggered twice for an extra 18 spins, therefore a total of 62 spins which paid....

855x stake. Looked like it was going to steam past 1000x stake but really hit a load of dead spins towards the end. Still, not too shabby!

The feature lasted 14 minutes :D (I didn't click to hurry anything up.)

1618170781495.png
1618171346853.png

All from that £60 deposit!

1618170872829.png

The most recent video on my channel (link in my sig) is a session on the 98% slots from last night.

:thumbsup:Went over to Gonzo's Quest Megaways after that hit and literally the first feature did this.....

View attachment 153583

This gives 15 spins, won the gamble on the wheel to 25 (would have lost down to 7!):

View attachment 153585

View attachment 153586

Third gamble on the wheel (!) won to 44 and auto-collected. The rules explicitly state the best strategy is to always gamble so I just gambled and hoped for the best!

View attachment 153587

And then during the free spins it retriggered twice for an extra 18 spins, therefore a total of 62 spins which paid....

855x stake. Looked like it was going to steam past 1000x stake but really hit a load of dead spins towards the end. Still, not too shabby!

View attachment 153588
View attachment 153591

View attachment 153590

The most recent video on my channel (link in my sig) is a session on the 98% slots from last night.

I’d expect more for the amount of spins and retrigggers
Get some cashed out so your at profit for that deposit

I've never seen the wheel gamble, is that specific to that rtp?

Not sure TBH, the last time I played the game was when it was released and I reviewed it for the channel, I don't remember it having a gamble though.

Then again, I got 627x stake off 4 spins on it a couple of days ago (gamble from 9 lost down), and then 855x stake off 62 spins there - so you could argue it doesn't make much difference how many spins you have to an extent, all it takes is one decent set of reactions to get to the 15x multiplier and a decent win there to make a juicy hit.

Went over to Gonzo's Quest Megaways after that hit and literally the first feature did this.....

View attachment 153583

View attachment 153585

View attachment 153586

View attachment 153587

View attachment 153588
View attachment 153591

View attachment 153590

Now show us a video of a £100 deposit on £1 stake at the 98% one and show us how many spins you really get :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back