Winner Screenshots - April 2021

Thought I'd try the new BTG game 'POP'.

Base game is dire and it took nearly one hour to trigger my first bonus which paid a handsome 473x stake.

I do like the bonus round but it'd be very painful to wait an hour or more for a bonus round and then get a stinker, I think I might just do a hit and run on this slot.

Oh yes and the music in the base game could give Bonanza a run for its money for sheer awfulness.

1617303706375.png
1617303740848.png
1617303760937.png

NEARLY got 2 for the price of one... :p

First got a nice x144 from free-spins, which is pretty good for this low variance game.
Then just 13 spins later I got the free-spins again... came close to 100x, but I'll take x98 any day of the week! :cool:

InvisibleManX144_Apr21.jpg

InvisibleManX98_Apr21.jpg

KK

Since Rizk sorted out my access to Pragmatic Play slots I've been giving a fair few of them a bash.

This 'Voodoo Magic' one is pretty good, 'full' features are few and far between (I'd guess about 1/350-1/400) but there are enough hits and mini features in the base game to keep things interesting.

Here I've managed to trigger a feature and pick the best option from the cards, and got nearly a full screen of one of the top paying symbols.

Round overall paid 290x stake.

I like Pragmatic Play's stuff, little bit more like proper slots rather than stupid fireworks displays with utterly impenetrable maths and mechanics.

1617458853825.png
1617458898557.png
1617458933537.png
1617459000245.png

Nothing too dramatic in terms of multiplication of stake, but I'm continuing to work my way through the Pragmatic Play catalogue at Rizk to find decent slots with a solid RTP and sensible variance.

This fella is called 'AZTEC GEMS', runs at 96.52% RTP, has a capped top prize of 375x stake, and as you'd imagine is a low volatility affair.

The hard jackpot is a full screen of the wild symbol (5 paylines) which then gets the (rare!) 15x multiplier off the multiplier reel.

I haven't managed that here, but I have got three winlines of one of the top-tier symbols that hit the 15x multiplier.

Win is a mere 108x stake and that was the best I hit in 1h20m of having it running solidly on autoplay, in which time my balance increased by £20 :)

As much as anything this is just to show that there still games out there with high RTPs and 'fun' volatility levels that you can play for entertainment and still have the chance of winning a few quid.

NOTE - Pragmatic are of course one of the providers who offer different maths models so you need to check your help files, but that's outside the remit of these screenshots.

1617528047487.png
1617528098170.png

And on a similar note this one is called 'GOLD TRAIN', this is a 3-liner with an upgradeable feature. Landing the gold UPGRADE symbol on reel 3 upgrades the next feature with more train carts (you can see in the first screenshot I've collected 6 upgrades prior to this trigger, the number at the top left of the screen), and landing three silver scatters triggers the feature, which sees a load of train carts coming past, each of which contains a cash value or adds more carts to the train.

RTP is 97.14%, can't tell you what the top prize is in the feature as it doesn't say, but three wilds in the base game only pay 167x stake.

Definitely feels pretty low volatility though, and with that high RTP you're pretty much guaranteed decent playtime if you keep your stakes sensible.

Feature paid 116x stake.

1617528566672.png
1617528610414.png
1617528631976.png

And on a similar note this one is called 'GOLD TRAIN', this is a 3-liner with an upgradeable feature. Landing the gold UPGRADE symbol on reel 3 upgrades the next feature with more train carts (you can see in the first screenshot I've collected 6 upgrades prior to this trigger, the number at the top left of the screen), and landing three silver scatters triggers the feature, which sees a load of train carts coming past, each of which contains a cash value or adds more carts to the train.

RTP is 97.14%, can't tell you what the top prize is in the feature as it doesn't say, but three wilds in the base game only pay 167x stake.

Definitely feels pretty low volatility though, and with that high RTP you're pretty much guaranteed decent playtime if you keep your stakes sensible.

Feature paid 116x stake.

View attachment 153253
View attachment 153254
View attachment 153255

Have you tried Gold rush and Safari King? (both PP slots)
Dont remember what their rating was, but im guessing low-medium volatile.
Both have bonuses that usually go on for quite some time if you have some luck with the retriggers.

Both have bonuses that usually go on for quite some time if you have some luck with the retriggers.
Thanks Kroffe I haven't tried either of those yet but will take a look :)

Had a decent plug away at Gold Rush, that is definitely a harder game to bonus than the others and in fairness PP give it an 8/10 on their volatility scale.

Got off to a pretty bad start as it wanted over 700 spins and £65 on 25p spins for the first feature (!), which paid a mere 36x stake.

Kept lumping away at it though, features started to come in a little bit more regularly and it rallied a modest amount until I finally hit a solid feature that advanced to Level 4 and gave lots of extra respins - not a mega pay but not going to complain.

Feature lasted 12 minutes ( :D ) and 82 spins, final pay was 303x stake :)

There's bugger all going on in the base game, but the feature is fun trying to land the nuggets for the upgrades but also the scatters to get extra spins, so there's sort of like a balancing act going on.

Fun slot TBH, thanks for the recommendation Kroffe, I'll have a crack at Safari King next!

1617555922864.png
1617555943346.png
1617555972046.png

Had a decent plug away at Gold Rush, that is definitely a harder game to bonus than the others and in fairness PP give it an 8/10 on their volatility scale.

Got off to a pretty bad start as it wanted over 700 spins and £65 on 25p spins for the first feature (!), which paid a mere 36x stake.

Kept lumping away at it though, features started to come in a little bit more regularly and it rallied a modest amount until I finally hit a solid feature that advanced to Level 4 and gave lots of extra respins - not a mega pay but not going to complain.

Feature lasted 12 minutes ( :D ) and 82 spins, final pay was 303x stake :)

There's bugger all going on in the base game, but the feature is fun trying to land the nuggets for the upgrades but also the scatters to get extra spins, so there's sort of like a balancing act going on.

Fun slot TBH, thanks for the recommendation Kroffe, I'll have a crack at Safari King next!

View attachment 153267
View attachment 153268
View attachment 153269
Been a long time since i played it myself, but i dont think i ever managed above 250ish x on it.
Sadly both Safari King and Gold rush suffer from the horrible 'scatter only appears on 3 reels' syndrome.
I know it makes not diffeence for a how hard a bonus is to land etc, but i still hate it enough to avoid slots suffering from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back