Winner Screenshoots, Videos....

I see your English is a bit broken, but are you saying that webmeisters/webby's, affiliate or not, should not show their winning or losing shots?

You really think that the affiliates or webmasters that are also players ruin anything for normal players?
There's more chance that someone like rolastan was a Netent dead or alive shill ^^

If you see a tag "webmaster" or see an affiliate site in someone's signature, it means they are open about it, when you would check their site you could get an impression of what their own view on gaming in general is, and possibly see a lot of like minded people.. As we are all here, and pretty much all have been duped in the past, and more or less all have taken up the good cause, and even if someone did not do it for fellow players, but purely for cash, then at least they wised up to some extent in trying to make money instead of losing it...

Most affiliates here started out as players, and have been screenshotting their wins since they joined...as player.
I think you may elaborate on your post, if you meant something else...otherwise, you may want to check out a few people's sites, before being judgemental

At least it shows that the Affiliates are playing the sites as well as promoting them, and I have no problem with that as it shows they are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back