Winner 2020 US Election (poll)

Who Will Win the US 2020 Election

• Biden/Harris

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just rather curious who people think will win the US election.

Not who they'd prefer to win (we've threads for that, with responses and posts of people suggesting or declaring their choices of one, the other or neither.

But rather, who they think will win.

Being ahead in the polls isn't a tell-tale sign as the US works under an electoral college (so, in some ways, ya vote don't matter kinda thing - popularity isnt the determination..it isnt the number but the where)

Thoughts? (poll)

Cheers

FYI, for thoughts and debates (or arguments as they may be) the N. Korea has become the de facto US politics/rants thread for better or wrorse

North Korea?

I was just tracking where my mail-in ballot was. It says the ballot was not yet mailed but also says it was rejected.

Glossary
Accepted Submitted to be Counted
Pending Application received, ballot not yet mailed
Rejected Ballot rejected
Not Returned Ballot not yet received by local election official

I was just tracking where my mail-in ballot was. It says the ballot was not yet mailed but also says it was rejected.

Glossary
Rejected Ballot rejected

Trump rejected due to president tampering............;).

Glossary
Rejected Ballot rejected

Well my ballot showed up in the post today.

CNN vs North Korea/Putin

Me thinks the price on North Korea/Putin is too high atm (3,10) so I have to back North Korea/Putin.

Well my ballot showed up in the post today.

I decided to vote in person and went to the school down the street a couple days ago. Only 2 people ahead of me. They had a police woman at the door directing voters to the open ballot stations and to enforce social distancing and mask use.

Each ballot pen/marker is tossed in to a bin after use to be sanitized and you could grab a squirt of hand sanitizer if desired.

They did a good job organizing it.

Not many trust mail in voting as we all know its another progressive leftist coup d'etat. Not to mention the other 2 coup d'etat's, the high jacking of the democratic party and the piggy backing of the blm movement by the progressives.

Not many trust mail in voting as we all know its another progressive leftist coup d'etat. Not to mention the other 2 coup d'etat's, the high jacking of the democratic party and the piggy backing of the blm movement by the progressives.

Do you even know what a coup d'etat is? I guess not because most Mr T cult members don't seem to have a clue what it actually means.

A Republican governor reducing drop-off boxes locations to a single one in a county of millions of people that leans democrat is surely right in your view then?
The RNC suing up and down the country to make it harder to vote during a pandemic is surely right in your view then?

List by far not complete but keep repeating the nonsense the Dear Leader is spouting. Where are the indictments for the alleged perpetrators of your imaginative "coup d'etat"? Horowitz, Grassley, Graham, Nunes, Barr, Durham, Ruuuuuuuuuudy - all announced as "hammer time". It was all huff and puff just like the Dear Leader. We laugh at the "sh*tshow" going down in the US.

EDIT: Corrected!

Last edited:
I heard about it.

Texas does not have drop-off boxes, as have been implemented in other states. Instead, to drop off a mail-in ballot in person at any location, voters must present an approved form of identification to a poll worker, and voters may not turn in any one else’s ballot.

In their appeal, Abbott and Hughs said the limiting order was enacted after Hughs learned that at least one county planned to accept hand-delivered absentee ballot applications at invalid county offices. The state also wanted poll watchers to be at each site accepting such ballots.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

about 10 miles from me.

Do you even know what a coup d'etat is? I guess not because most Mr T cult members don't seem to have a clue what it actually means.

A Republican governor reducing drop-off boxes to a single one in a county of millions of people that leans democrat is surely right in your view then?
The RNC suing up and down the country to make it harder to vote during a pandemic is surely right in your view then?

List by far not complete but keep repeating the nonsense the Dear Leader is spouting. Where are the indictments for the alleged perpetrators of your imaginative "coup d'etat"? Horowitz, Grassley, Graham, Nunes, Barr, Durham, Ruuuuuuuuuudy - all announced as "hammer time". It was all huff and puff just like the Dear Leader. We laugh at the "sh*tshow" going down in the US.

Laugh all you want, I would not bet against America.

You still have not explained if you understand what a coup d'etat is?

I don't bet against a country. We just laugh at the comedy and "sh*tshow" that I said years ago would happen when your Dear Leader got elected.

The first and ongoing coup is/was from the squad or the unfab 4 progressives ( The Squad is the informal name for a group of four women elected in the 2018 United States House of Representatives elections, made up of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.)

threatening to primary democratic house members unless they impeached Mr. T. Primarying someone means they put up a candidate to run against them in an attempt to unseat them for those that didn't know. (The unfab 4 has a big social media following and could unseat a house member.)

The second coup occurred when first the democratic voters rejected the progressives Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and nominated the moderate Joe Biden in the democratic primary. However, when the George Floyd murder happened the marxist BLM hijacked the peaceful protests movement to re-ignite the progressive movement. You all saw it unfold this summer.

Last edited:
The first and ongoing coup is/was from the squad or the unfab 4 progressives ( The Squad is the informal name for a group of four women elected in the 2018 United States House of Representatives elections, made up of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.)

threatening to primary democratic house members unless they impeached Mr. T. Primarying someone means they put up a candidate to run against them in an attempt to unseat them for those that didn't know. The unfab 4 has a big social media following.

The second coup occurred when first the democratic voters rejected the progressives Bernie Sanders and Warren and nominated the moderate Joe Biden in democratic primary. However, when the George Floyd murder happened the marxist BLM hijacked the peaceful protests movement to re-ignite the progressive movement. You all saw it unfold this summer.

Shows clearly, that you do not know what a coup d'etat is!! Thanks for clarifying that.

Now put up a post of all GOPers your Dear Leader had primaried in the last 4 years or so after they refused to kiss his butt...ahem ring. :rolleyes:

I don't see an international pole as being a yardstick for the election because many posters only see and hear what is pushed by the media and have not had living in the USA over the last 4 years or looked closely at what the election means to them

Trump got 8% of Black vote in 2016. More than Bush or Romney.

I bet he gets 12% of the Black vote this election.

Off the plantation in the video, that would be the democratic plantation.

Trump landslide baby! 316 Electoral votes!

91 million early and mail-in ballots cast so far breaking the record of 58 million.

25 million young people voted. That's a record. The young people don't want a lockdown so they may bite the bullet and vote for T.

Estimated 150 million will have voted which will be another record.

There is no voter enthusiasm for Biden but tons for Trump, however there is also tons of anti-Trump enthusiasm that is voting for Biden. So the question is, will the Trump voter enthusiasm be large enough to overcome the anti-Trump voter enthusiasm?

You know, if T wins and the Dems somehow win the Senate and keep the House (as expected) we may see another impeachment saga over the Admin's handling of the pandemic.

If both T and Pence get impeached that would make Pelosi president as she's third in line.

Last edited:
Trump got 8% of Black vote in 2016. More than Bush or Romney.

I bet he gets 12% of the Black vote this election.

Off the plantation in the video, that would be the democratic plantation.

Trump landslide baby! 316 Electoral votes!

Well I got the part in bold right.

trump-black-vote.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back