WindowsCasino affiliate

captain

Dormant account
I wanted to know did anybody got there windowscasino affiliate check. If not how long does it take to get them and whats the date they sent it on casue the site says on the 15 of each month. But they might of sent it a different date.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
LOL, you're an affiliate for Windows? What's your web site? People need to know about rogue portals owners like yourself. This casino does "fraud investigations" on anyone who cashes out a win, then doesn't pay. They're nothing but crooks.

You'll find no sympathy here. If they're now screwing the rogues who send players to their crooked operation, it's poetic justice indeed.
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
caruso said:
LOL, you're an affiliate for Windows? What's your web site? People need to know about rogue portals owners like yourself. This casino does "fraud investigations" on anyone who cashes out a win, then doesn't pay. They're nothing but crooks.

You'll find no sympathy here. If they're now screwing the rogues who send players to their crooked operation, it's poetic justice indeed.
Thats a little harsh don't you think? How do you know that he was even aware of the Windows Casino problems? When I first got into the online gambling I was going to be an affiliate for many casinos Windows included. If I set up an affiliate page not knowing anything about them and sent players to their site, as well as many other casino sites that I was an affiliate, it certainly would not make me a rogue portal. It would just mean that I did not do enough research.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Black21Jack said:
If I set up an affiliate page not knowing anything about them and sent players to their site, as well as many other casino sites that I was an affiliate, it certainly would not make me a rogue portal. It would just mean that I did not do enough research.
In other words, set up a site of affiliate links to the biggest crapholes out there, actively avoiding doing any research in an effort to disclaim responsibiliy?

"Well hey, I didn't know. Noone told me. Not my fault."

LOL.

Yes, it would make you a rogue portal. You and the many other rogue portals out there.
 

City Streets

Banned User
If I set up an affiliate page not knowing anything about them and sent players to their site, as well as many other casino sites that I was an affiliate, it certainly would not make me a rogue portal. It would just mean that I did not do enough research.
Caruso is 100% correct.

If you advertise for a casino, you really need to do a lot of research into their reputation, and get player feedback, before you use them.

To just use them because of the $$ they offer as an affiliate, would be totally irresponsible, and WOULD make you a Rogue Webmaster... :eek2:

And Windows Casino has a well deserved reputation as a horrible casino with no interest or consideration for it's players. Unless they lose. Then they are treated like royalty. The manager/owner of Windows Casino, Tony Freidman is 'infamous' as one of the original and biggest rogues in the online gaming industry.
 

dominique

Dormant account
I am definitely not defending Windows - but there are as many clueless webmasters advertising crappy casinos out there as there are clueless players playing at them.

Some places where affiliates gather actually discourage their venturing out into player message boards.

If the ones who do venture forth are going to be attacked like this, then they surely will stay away.

Affiliates should visit boards like this and take active part and learn. They should be encouraged and not chased away. Where the heck are they supposed to learn if not here?

You are shooting yourselves in the foot with this unbridled hostility. Not everyone develops an elephant skin as I have. You are perpetuating the problem.

Educate webmasters, don't chase them off!

As far as the answer to the question: As far as I know they paid. They got a hold of my address somehow and every month they send me a note saying that payment went out. That is supposed to motivate me to join I guess.

Whether that note is just something they mail out to people like me who don't promote them, or whether they actually did pay, I do not know.

Captain, there is a webmaster section on this message board. I think people there may be friendlier. You can also go to the casinoaffiliateprograms site and ask the question there. My advice to you is to find some better programs to advertise.

I think if you ask people here to recommend some to you, you will get some good answers.

Don't let a couple of hostile people discourage you from learning.
 

City Streets

Banned User
If the ones who do venture forth are going to be attacked like this, then they surely will stay away.
If they posted in the correct forum, they might receive a better response. Why would a player care about a Webmaster's affiliate money?

Affiliates should visit boards like this and take active part and learn. They should be encouraged and not chased away. Where the heck are they supposed to learn if not here?
How about on a WEBMASTERS FORUM? That is the point of having that, isn't it?

I am definitely not defending Windows - but there are as many clueless webmasters advertising crappy casinos out there as there are clueless players playing at them.
And that means what? That it is OK? :eek:

Educate webmasters, don't chase them off!... Don't let a couple of hostile people discourage you from learning.
It is NOT the players responsibility to 'educate' a webmaster... there are organizations for specifically that purpose. There are webmaster forums on most boards... The webmaster with a portal should be the one 'educating' the player... Obviously since YOU, Dom, are a portal owner, this rather 'hostile' response from you is not real surprising.

This might be a good place to start for a new webmaster...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Now why couldn't you have posted this link, Dom? It would have addressed the new webmasters questions, and been helpful. But, no.... you couldn't resist taking another of your 'shots' at anyone that posts something you don't agree with.

The only thing I find 'negative' about that forum is that YOU post there. :p
 

captain

Dormant account
Thank you all for the reply. I never knew windows casino was a bad casino company i have to look into it more deeper to find out more about them. Also i was not offended by caruso reply as he did have thing to say about windows casino.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
City Streets said:
The only thing I find 'negative' about that forum is that YOU post there. :p
Strike three, you're out. I've given you several warnings to take your personal grievances elsewhere. City Street's account has been disabled for 30 days.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
captain said:
Thank you all for the reply. I never knew windows casino was a bad casino company i have to look into it more deeper to find out more about them. Also i was not offended by caruso reply as he did have thing to say about windows casino.
And I too agree with Caruso's post as it all boils down to a matter of due diligence or the lack thereof.
 

captain

Dormant account
I didn't knew what rogue means until i surf this site more and found a link to many bad casino's. I read what windows casino did with people infomation to blacklisting them. Which is messed and one more thing there was a casino and never pay there webmaster i cant remember there name but they offer 20 cents per click i think they also should be on the list of rogue sites. I try finding there name and put it on later today. I will also make a post about casino that cheats as i played with them and they got blackjack and 21 90% of the time.
 

jpm

Dormant account
casinomeister said:
Strike three, you're out. I've given you several warnings to take your personal grievances elsewhere. City Street's account has been disabled for 30 days.
And not a moment too soon, thank you.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
jpm said:
And not a moment too soon, thank you.
Actually, I did some investigating and permanently disabled the account. Boo hoo. Wah.
 
Last edited:

unicorn40

Dormant account
You know,i think "City Streets" made some valid points, and here AGAIN we seem to have people talking about someone that is not able to respond or reply in their defense..Why is everybody so quick to ban someone all of a sudden.I've seen Dominique post some not nice things to some other people,but thats OK?

Quote from City Streets.."Caruso is 100% correct.

If you advertise for a casino, you really need to do a lot of research into their reputation, and get player feedback, before you use them.

To just use them because of the $$ they offer as an affiliate, would be totally irresponsible, and WOULD make you a Rogue Webmaster...


In City Streets post in Re:to Dominique he even gave a link to an affiliate program.As for his comment in the last sentence to her,I've read worse comments here.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
unicorn40 said:
You know,i think "City Streets" made some valid points, and here AGAIN we seem to have people talking about someone that is not able to respond or reply in their defense..Why is everybody so quick to ban someone all of a sudden.I've seen Dominique post some not nice things to some other people,but thats OK?

Quote from City Streets.."Caruso is 100% correct.

If you advertise for a casino, you really need to do a lot of research into their reputation, and get player feedback, before you use them.

To just use them because of the $$ they offer as an affiliate, would be totally irresponsible, and WOULD make you a Rogue Webmaster...


In City Streets post in Re:to Dominique he even gave a link to an affiliate program.As for his comment in the last sentence to her,I've read worse comments here.
I think you may have missed what I was getting at. This City Streets person was bringing issues from other forums that are completely irrelevant. Every time this poster posted, it was a jab at Dominique - derailing the thread (like this is getting derailed). It wasn't the attacks on a forum member - it was the derailments - and it seems that this poster does not have much self discipline - the hidden agenda that wasn't so damn transparent after all.

You don't purposely derail threads, and this is what was happening. In this forum you abide by the rules - simple as that. If you have a problem with a member, start a new thread (or just PM them since most of us could care less by the way). If you have a problem with the rules, start a new thread. If you have a problem with me, start a new thread. See how easy this is? Don't derail threads.
Any further comments on members getting banned - please continue the conversation here. Thanks!
http://www.casinomeister.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4804&page=2
 
Last edited:
Top