Question William Hill - withdrawal Issues?

irish-ranger

Meister Member
MM
I was wondering if anybody else is having the issues I've had with withdrawals at William Hill.
Despoited today using debit card went to withdrawal £100 they split it £70 to bank transfer and £30 to cash direct voucher even tho despoit was debit card.
Last week had the same issue despoit made via cash direct yet withdrawal was split debit card/bank transfer which takes up to 10
Customer service is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard if u manager to speak to anyone.

I was wondering if anybody else is having the issues I've had with withdrawals at William Hill.
Despoited today using debit card went to withdrawal £100 they split it £70 to bank transfer and £30 to cash direct voucher even tho despoit was debit card.
Last week had the same issue despoit made via cash direct yet withdrawal was split debit card/bank transfer which takes up to 10
Customer service is about as useful as a chocolate fire guard if u manager to speak to anyone.

WillHill have always been splitting withdrawals to deposit methods used in the past . I had the same quite a few times.

William Hill does this quite often. I used to use Neteller cash direct , paysafe and debit card. Normally they pay back to my debit card no matter what method i use as debit card is main one.

But several times they split the withdrawals. Suits me tho as can get cash right away in shop and Bank Transfer is quicker than debit card even tho it is same account. If they send it back to debit card at 11pm Monday it goes into my bank Just after midnight Wednesday morning yet Bank Transfer is in about lunch time on the Tuesday.

Be honest i wish they would do every withdrawal by bank transfer for me especially at weekends but it is normally my debit card. Be so much better as it gets done after a few hours and means it would not sit pending the whole weekend till 10pm Sunday night where i might reverse it lol.

A few sites do this. It’s usually that they apportion the payment to each method depending on how much you’ve deposited/withdrawn by that method. They like methods to be as close to 1:1 as possible, or something.

I play all my poker through hills, and always by their in shop voucher system.
Never had any problems and been playing for approx 10 years. (In profit to the tune of £40k as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back