acount at William Hill
I can se Your also withdrawal $25, but 13 hours later your credit them
back, but not $1000

Apr 6 22:17 William Hill Sports - $25.00 USD Accepted
Apr 6 09:58 William Hill Sports $25.00 - USD Accepted
Apr 6 09:46 William Hill Sports $1,000.00 - USD Accepted

I have be talking to Neteller and they tell me the the NT Codes
(NETeller Transfer Codes) is NT18206997 and NT18206695
but Neteller also say the If I did not make those transactions on your NETeller account I will need to contact your Local Police Department and File a police report. Once I have completed the police report I can contact our security department at 1-888-258-5859, press option 0, then option 2.

And William Hill say

We have looked into your query and can confirm that we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with Neteller. Therefore your withdrawal has not been fully processed. We are currently working with Neteller to have these problems solved as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

With regards,

Noma

William Hill
Internet Customer Services Team

And
Hi Stefan

Having investigated the situation we can confirm that all fraud screening concerning Neteller is done by Neteller. Therefore if you feel that fraud has been commited on your account you need to contact Neteller and they will beable to help you resolve this matter.

Regards
James

William Hill
Internet Customer Services Team

Help please

Last edited:
I'd go ahead and file the police report if you're positive you or nobody in your house made this transaction. The longer you wait the longer you have to wait for your money. I'd also contact your bank to dispute this charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back