William Hill Practice mode, WTF??

casinoplayer658

Dormant account
So I play this casino in practice mode and hit 20 jackpots on the marvel slots in an hour. Got my balance up to over 48,000 GBP.

Is it that easy to win in real money, or is this some sort of scam to get people to deposit?
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
WH is a good casino from what I've heard, but just be forewarned that you're gambling when you actually sign up....gambling on the chance that you'll never have to contact support if you have an issue with something other than a cashout. You can do a search on them here at the forums and see exactly what I'm talking about.

As far as the practice mode...I for one actually think casinos can set the payout ratio (some are probably about 7-800%+) just for the purpose you stated - to get people excited and deposit. To me, that's totally unethical to play on people's emotions like that - the naive ones that fall for it.

I don't think it'd be too hard to prove that they're "rigged" to do such a thing. Just run a couple million spins and publish the results - then compare those to a real $ game. I bet you'd get pretty wild variances from one casino to the next.
 

schnozzy

Dormant account
With 45 GBP spins, it doesn't seem *that* crazy to me that he won 52k. My first real money session at Good To Go had a whole mess of $200-500 jackpots, while playing $4.50 spins. Of course I didn't hit dip after that, but hey... good times!
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
schnozzy said:
With 45 GBP spins, it doesn't seem *that* crazy to me that he won 52k. My first real money session at Good To Go had a whole mess of $200-500 jackpots, while playing $4.50 spins. Of course I didn't hit dip after that, but hey... good times!
Yes, I don't doubt it's possible, but 20 jackpots in 1 hour? Anyone care to calculate the odds on that? :)
 

schnozzy

Dormant account
Well, I've been curious about these Marvel slots, and the riggedness of playmoney.

I autoplayed spins at 45GBP/spin.

Starting Balance: 5000
100 spins: 2990
200 spins: 4571
300 spins: 9643
400 spins: 17635
500 spins: 17803
600 spins: 18638
700 spins: 44369
710 spins:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 

casinoplayer658

Dormant account
schnozzy said:
Well, I've been curious about these Marvel slots, and the riggedness of playmoney.

I autoplayed spins at 45GBP/spin.

Starting Balance: 5000
100 spins: 2990
200 spins: 4571
300 spins: 9643
400 spins: 17635
500 spins: 17803
600 spins: 18638
700 spins: 44369
710 spins:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Ya total lunacy. LOL
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
WH is my favourite casino - but I have to agree that looks 'a bit dodgy'!

Two things to remember:
1. In 'Play Mode' you are using your own computers RNG - not the server. This theoretically should not make any difference, but as the software must allow for this difference it could also have a different payout %.
2. (I'm assuming these jackpots are random - like on the Rapid Fires?) The chances of hitting the random jackpot is proportional to your bet size. Therefore playing max coins will mean you hit the jackpot far more often than at the lowest stakes.

I'm not saying the Fun Mode is 'rigged' - maybe you were just lucky! ;)

But I'll tell you what, I ain't volunteering to test it out in real mode at £45 a spin! :eek:
 

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
KasinoKing said:
WH is my favourite casino - but I have to agree that looks 'a bit dodgy'!

Two things to remember:
1. In 'Play Mode' you are using your own computers RNG - not the server. This theoretically should not make any difference, but as the software must allow for this difference it could also have a different payout %.
2. (I'm assuming these jackpots are random - like on the Rapid Fires?) The chances of hitting the random jackpot is proportional to your bet size. Therefore playing max coins will mean you hit the jackpot far more often than at the lowest stakes.

I'm not saying the Fun Mode is 'rigged' - maybe you were just lucky! ;)

But I'll tell you what, I ain't volunteering to test it out in real mode at £45 a spin! :eek:

Good points KK :)

But....re: #1...if that was the case, then fun mode would play the same at all casinos. From reading other threads about this, that's definately not the case.

re: #2 If it makes people think that the jackpot is going to trigger if they're betting bigger, it may give them more reason to play, and at high stakes...before they realize they just wagered $31,995 to get a return of $28x,xxx...lol

Just food for thought! :thumbsup:
 

eek

Dormant account
:lolup:
If it's not rigged, I just wasted a decade's worth of good luck.
Of course it isn't rigged.

You people obviously don't have a clue about gambling.

Its just sour grapes because you're such losers. :D
 

vedat

Dormant account
its bugged

same thing at intercasino practice mode you cant lose at marvel becouse of jactpot prize its 100$ at normal its 2000$ at fun and you ussualy get it there is a bug they should fix it
 
Last edited:

Petunia

Dormant account
** IMHO - PPle play with a diff mind-set on the 'test modes' and things seem to come a lot more 'easier' or 'rigged in your favour' because of it. As far as I'm concerned, the 'test' patterns are diff from the 'real' one anyway, because it is not there for you to measure your 'ease to win' but 'do you like the games & software'. On the odds, read up on it anyway before you play for real. AND know that when you play in 'test mode' you certainly don't care for 'skill' or 'trying to beat the casino' or even the bankroll - so your game play change to be more risky and you do things that you would normally not do. Based on that, why should the 'test games' then behave any diff from that? iow - The 'test' games are there to , in a sense, mimmic your own eratic behaviour, thus encouraging you to play with real money. Is it fair? Probably not, but then, like I said, it is to test the games, the software, your machine compatibility, NOT your skill or your 'chances of winning'. Just my thoughts **
 

Lunkhead

Dormant account
Decided to have fun trying this myself. OMG! You guys weren't kidding!

I hit a Hero Jackpot in my first 99 autoplay spins. Then I hit the Super Hero jackpot in my next 99 spins. All that BEFORE going to my first bonus round.

I was at 31,000, and I said, "Why stop?" Let's do 100,000 or bust. I'm now at 63,000 after hitting the Super Hero jackpot twice in a matter or 15 spins. Since I had logged off sometime after 600 spins, that jackpot had reset back to 20,000 or so. After I hit it again, I just laughed. Hitting it once more 15 spins later was just incredible, but it only hit for like 300. That was even funnier.

If this play mode isn't rigged, I don't know what is!
 

Lunkhead

Dormant account
I just hit.

Several hundred spins later, and I, too, hit the Marvel Hero Jackpot. WTF am I supposed to do with 286,000 fake pounds?

I hardly wouldn't even know what to do with 286,000 REAL pounds. :D
 

realwtfsup

Experienced Member
Shoot still trying to hit the Marvel Hero Jackpot! I am only up to 75k now and the Super Hero Jackpot only paid me 23k.
 

Simmo!

Moderator
Staff member
Firstly, i think petunia is spot on in her post.

Secondly, the Marvel jackpots will pay a lot more regularly on bigger money wagers. Risk big to win big.

Thirdly, i would be surprised if "Fun Mode" offerred different odds to "Real Mode" on Crypto or MG unless its stated somewhere, not least because if that ever got out, the software company would be risking not only their reputation but their entire business. Too big a risk.


Simmo!
 

realwtfsup

Experienced Member
I have played a lot of Intercasno practice mode. I have won tons and then lost it all. The Marvel slots plays completely differn't.
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
CAG
Lol... I've just had a quick go at Intercasino, and you're right - it's impossible to lose! It's easy to work out though... The only disparity is the amount the jackpots are at, otherwise they play exactly the same. I don't think this is at all misleading or unfair, as it's fun money after all.

I've played these slots a lot for real money - and guarantee they play exactly the same in fun mode.. It's just that when you hit the jackpots in funny money, you win a whole load more.. erm, except you don't - but you know what I mean :D
 
Top