William Hill Missing bonus round

xxshepxx

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
Was on William Hill playing Goddess of the Amazon, small stakes only 20p a spin.

I triggered the bonus round, and it played out, I won £16.90 during the count up my laptop crashed, so I restarted it and re-opened Wiliam Hill to see that my winnings had not been credited, It's not even on the playcheck or statements system that they use. :what:

Live chat is hopeless and cannot get a reply, and the rep on here last logged on in 2013, what chance do I stand here of getting the actual win?

I did try opening the slot and doing 1 spin incase the win hadnt been played out 100% but nothing came back.

Sorry I canot help there, I tried logging in and not right details? I went to live help and 23rd in que with nearly 10mins wait,

wh.JPG

lol lucky you, I went to chat it said maximum wait time 7minutes, I was still waiting 35mins later, gave up in the end and sent an email

I no you said your computer crashed but wonder if they have problems? Hence the long wait? I have not played in a good time so would not no if always a wait like that,

I no you said your computer crashed but wonder if they have problems? Hence the long wait? I have not played in a good time so would not no if always a wait like that,

A player's computer, no matter what it does, should NEVER alter the outcome of a game as it should all be taking place on their server. The way I can see this is that an error their end caused the client on the player's end to display a false bet & outcome, which is why there is no record their end of this bet or outcome.

Microgaming clients seem to fail safe, the bet will appear to have been deducted, but the reels just keep spinning. Logging out and logging back in will reveal one of two things, the outcome of the bet (with winnings credited), or the refund of the bet to the balance (as it never reached the server).

It's possible that in this case the bet WAS refunded to the balance, but because the OP is looking for this sum of £16.90 they haven't noticed 20p having been refunded since the crash. There will also be no record of this on the server because the bet was not really taken, it's an artefact of the client software taking the bet off the displayed balance BEFORE the instruction is sent to the server. After the crash, the balance is fetched from the server, and will not reflect the bet having been taken if the server didn't receive the bet instruction.

Still no further on with this, had no reply to e-mails from William Hills and still can't get a reply on live chat, left it for over an hour today, when it said connection time should be no longer than 3 minutes.

*sigh* I guess I should give up tbh,

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back