Will Dundalk FC write history?

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
The semi pro's from Dundalk can write history tonight (or at least make a good start) by beating Legia Warswa in the CL play offs.
Half my work went to Dublin to see the match tonight.
I have to do with the couch at home as one of my kids has a stomach bug. :rolleyes:

They have already qualified for the Europa League group stages but if they beat Legia over 2 games they will be in the Champions League.
That would be a massive feat for a small club from a semi professional league.

As we say over here!! 'Mon da Town!!!

Have a few bets going at Paddy Power...Let's see how they go. ;)

:D:D:D:D

Dundalk-vs-Legia-Warsaw-Plzen-Champions-League-Match-Preview-and-Prediction-17-August-2016.jpg

The semi pro's from Dundalk can write history tonight (or at least make a good start) by beating Legia Warswa in the CL play offs.
Half my work went to Dublin to see the match tonight.
I have to do with the couch at home as one of my kids has a stomach bug. :rolleyes:

They have already qualified for the Europa League group stages but if they beat Legia over 2 games they will be in the Champions League.
That would be a massive feat for a small club from a semi professional league.

As we say over here!! 'Mon da Town!!!

Have a few bets going at Paddy Power...Let's see how they go. ;)

:D:D:D:D

View attachment 70255

Would be some achievement if they can do it over the 2 legs.

I can't see them do it though.

If memory serves me, Legia Warsaw hammered Celtic 6-1 on aggregate in 2013. They're also Polish League Champions, so It's a really big task for them.

I'm exclusively a Liverpool & Ireland fan, but I'll definitely be rooting for them on the couch with you :D

Mon the Town! :p

PS: Hopefully your bet comes good @ PP

OFF TOPIC: Also a thumbs up to Paddy Power who paid on all bets to win Gold for Michael Conlan; who was defeated by Russia's, Vladimir Nikitin; in a highly controversial decision at the Rio Olympics.

Dundalk 1-0 up in Warsaw..It is still possible! :D

Couldn't watch the match as Liverpool were on.

Seen the result.

3-1 on aggregate against the Polish Champions is nothing to despair about, plus they are guaranteed Europa League Football now anyway.

Just a shame they couldn't take advantage of Warsaw having a man set off.

Good Luck to them in the EL :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back