wild worlds new slot on Rizk

Sasukdcf

PABnorogue
MM
hi

anyone played this yet?

have to say its a pretty cool slot which is a bit different

i have done ok on it to date.... but the feature is very entertaining and at times long! although you dont actually seem to win feck all for the time you are playing out the feature but it seems like it has potential but for me to date at least it doesnt fleece you at every session!

hit the feature yesterday at £1
must have lasted 10 minutes...
won £97!!

felt like it should have been thousands but hey its a bit different from the norm which is nice

Its great I love it, ill copy my mini review from another thread.

This game is really good fun, Netent have surprised me with this release and its now my favorite of all their games.

As they call it, its an 'avalanche' slot although most of us would probably say 'cascade' slot - although completely unique with brand new mechanics it feels a bit moon princess with a little cloud quest thrown in and the three bonus rounds are entertaining and exciting with various different wilds thrown into the mix and a retrigger moves you onto the next one.

I'm not sure it has much in the way of mega win potential but I have had a couple of double retriggers both resulting in just shy of 200x bet will definitely be playing again in future.

View attachment 107220
View attachment 107221

yes i had a double repeat first time i played it... def a cool game... i just lost £100 on it tho so will have to go and start a new thread saying its bent and rigged and should be banned !!!!!

yes i had a double repeat first time i played it... def a cool game... i just lost £100 on it tho so will have to go and start a new thread saying its bent and rigged and should be banned !!!!!
Would you? It's been at least 6 months since we had a good Rigged thread, Jammin' Jars notwithstanding :D

Rare I venture on to new games these days but spotted this thread and though after the comments "Why not?"

Have to say I think after losing £10 in about 2 minutes (if that) its the fastest slot EVER in 16 years to make it on to my "Never Again" list.

Comments here have to be some sort of very late, poor taste April fool or from someone who likes 0.25x wins and losing.

May say £10 is not much but as an ultimate low roller and possibly my only £20 deposit this week, this pile of garbage takes the piss.

The most vile piece of nauseating, bile, diarrhea, sour milk and any other sickening smells you can think of made into a "slot"

Bullshit

Rant over! :D

Rare I venture on to new games these days but spotted this thread and though after the comments "Why not?"

Have to say I think after losing £10 in about 2 minutes (if that) its the fastest slot EVER in 16 years to make it on to my "Never Again" list.

Comments here have to be some sort of very late, poor taste April fool or from someone who likes 0.25x wins and losing.

May say £10 is not much but as an ultimate low roller and possibly my only £20 deposit this week, this pile of garbage takes the piss.

The most vile piece of nauseating, bile, diarrhea, sour milk and any other sickening smells you can think of made into a "slot"

Bullshit

Rant over! :D
So it's safe to say it's not made your Top 5 then

I am probably slightly biased, my session stats were pretty good 139% over 919 spins, but id advise to reserve judgment until you at least see the bonus round, the mechanics make more sense when you see it in action often you will kill the boss round in a single spin due to all of the cascades and extra wilds.

Any slot where you have to pray for a miracle whilst watching one's bankroll get shafted is not a good slot

But then that's 98% of today's games, where 'potential' is king
you misspelled impotent :p

Not impressed
Admittedly I only lost £20, but with an RTP of 63% and a miserly hit rate of 1 in 5. I won't be rushing back to it.
Especially if the feature (assuming you get it) takes 10 minutes to produce a 97x win, as in the OP's case

0563.jpg

Had a few ND free spins added on it yesterday, wasn’t a large amount of playtime.
I did find it different and looked ok, also a few features to be had also.
I’ll have a decent go when I next deposit, possibly next week.
A better release from netent IMO, just don’t get jono to promote it lol

First try and I must say I like it.
Really innovative slot and the free spins / boss fights are cool.
First one only paid 16x but second one I managed the second world and it kept spraying wilds, ended up with 156x.
No huge pays as the premium symbols seem awol during free spins but it added up on the end for me.

2iay8lu.jpg

I think im taking the old man approach but I think its boring; very basic basgegame and FS gets repetitive fast. That said, I DO think its nice netent does something out of their comfort zone (disregard math ;)) and hope developers will keep pushing and experimenting! I also think its nice you guys who enjoy it talk about it because I think the more we highlight our thirst for innovation the better.

Precisely, its something new. rather play this than golden grimore, temple of nudges, scudamore or the absolutely dire turn your fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back