New Slot Announcement Wild North Play'n GO

Play N Go has some really nice designed slots,also like the sounds and music on most of them but the problem is the payouts for me.
It goes wild for big wins on payouts of like 10x stake.
In general I find them very hard to get a huge/big win on but they pay more frequent wins of 10-50x stake in my case that is.
This slot looks nice again,defo gonna try it.

Played it a few times, i have the feeling you need to be superlucky to walk away with a reasonable amount in the bonus round. Also if you can't trigger the pick me screen, chances are the you end up with a very short bonus round, which sucks... I still need to get a feeling how often the bonus round triggers, if it only triggers all 100-150 spins it's not worth it...

Played it a few times, i have the feeling you need to be superlucky to walk away with a reasonable amount in the bonus round. Also if you can't trigger the pick me screen, chances are the you end up with a very short bonus round, which sucks... I still need to get a feeling how often the bonus round triggers, if it only triggers all 100-150 spins it's not worth it...

triggers loads hoff , played it a fair bit now , interesting slot but............ its not what it seems , triggering it hasn't been my problem 39 features so far , some paid nothing others paid total bet back ( ive had the top feature four or five times tile picks , keep getting kicked on 4th or 5th tile.

Had all but one feature now the grouped feature , it would show you could get a good return but even when your trigging alot it just seems to be poor , 78x total stake so far , but i like the freshness so shall give it another couple of proper sessions , see if i can get over 100x total stake

Absolutely beautiful slot. I am really in love with it. Best slot release for quite a while.
I play all kinds of slots, low-variance up to high-variance - this one certainly is a low(ish) variance slot and GREAT fun to play.

The 7 different bonus rounds makes it a very versatile game and the bonus-rounds seems to drop in fairly often. I played for 150 spins and they dropped in 5 times. It's a very low sample-size but I have the hunch it's far more often than the ~150spin/feature at netent/MGS. Also on other Play'n'go slots I play the bonus round drops in approximately every 50 spins. The bonus round usually contains out of 1-3 free spin with certain features - so it has not the potential for a miracle hit but it's still great when it drops in.

I also really love the effort they put in with the design, it reminds me a bit of tower quest. I like wildlife and the northern hemisphere anyway so this slot suits me very well in this regard.

I think you have some great playtime and fun with this slot. If you don't need the thrills of a super-big win (more than 200+) and enjoy extended playtime this slot is great (RTP is set to a decent 96,55%)

Not a fan of PlaynGo but this one is one of the better, played around 2k spins +-0 feature triggers alot though felt like it were hard to get any serious big win in this one.

Features;
Explore the wilds(swe translation) = pick me bonus, if you pick the bear,wolf,deer or owl you get to pick me again, cash can be picked aswell.
The wolf pack = random wild with wolf 1 spin can re-trigger
The great wilderness= spinata grande look a like wild(big fat 4 reel)
The kitty one (dont remember what its called in english) = 2 sticky reels, had my biggest winnings on this one, 3 spins.
Owl's eyes = 2x2 wilds on reel 1+2 and 4+5, 1 spin, re-spin until win.
Raging bear= attacks the screen 5x per attack spin afterwards. only had 20x bet dunno if it goes higher.
something deer = its like the wolfpack 2 spin if u have 6 or more deers on reels 2-4 it re-spins

to sum it all up, you get alot of bonus rounds, but after a while it gets predictable, it has potential but.. gonna update this post after next session on this one:)

sorry if i couldn't translate to proper on the features to lazy for goggle translate. And the game were in swedish:')

Wild North Dunover's review.

Let it suffice to say this will be henceforth known as 'WILD BORE' as you will see. Sorry about the length but there were 7 features so had to play tens of bonus rounds. Apologies for bad humour and outbursts of expletives (which I don't do in reviews generally) but this drove me to it....:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
i already stated this slot is one to play for long sessions.. not quite low variance though, despite a lot of streaky behavior from the features, there are also some successive line hits possible, but on the bad days, there are lots of dead spins, or less than bet returns, combined with poorly paying features.

On the plus side there are streaks of both line wins of x times bet, and loads of decent paying features, and so far on the extreme plus side there are several 100x to 1000x bet hits possible: my biggest win yet was posted in this thread, and that session seemed to die out after that hit. So my guess is on average it will give you playtime, but will make you pay for the first feature, then chuck a few out in shorter succession, and on the good days it will throw a huge win at you, then dry up shortly after. On average of course.

The Explorer's feature, is one of the most interesting. I already had several of those, where i got a few cash prizes, and basically ALL the features plus one of the ending ones (it ends on the Wild Lynx and the one with the Large symbols) and various results from that too. So the randomness seems to be balanced well. I had one where each feature i got paid decently, and i had one where each feature i got paid zero or abysmally, :p And i had one - these are also posted in this thread, where the last feature gave me a huge win.

Basically anything is possible, so if you like these types of slots it's really a good one of variety.
Funny little fact: if you are like me and strongly dislike "pick me" features, as you can't shake the feeling you always picked wrong (except when you picked right of course :p) then use the autoplay function instead.

Even when you already got the Explorer feature from the wheel, and are in the "Pick Me" screen, you can open the autoplay, press a random number, and it will start picking for you.. i have had similar results with the auto pick, as when i picked myself, but figured i'd share that anyway :)

My conclusion is that you need to be prepared for at least a couple of thousand spins, if you really want to see some of it's potential. You can also just chuck in a few spins every now and then, but you'll have to be extra lucky to see it like that:)

Fell into the 'godadammit, figures' for me.
When first arrived, tried in fun mode - 1st spin got the feature - the one at top of wheel where you can keep getting features, and picked 4 of them for a good run.

Then got to play real yesterday - dropped a load and never saw the bonus once lol.

lol i shall say the stake make a big difference to how many bonus rounds you get , i know tin foil hat ) have been hitting for a fiver a spin , its terrible ( i shall try again end of the month )

Absolutely beautiful slot. I am really in love with it. Best slot release for quite a while.
I play all kinds of slots, low-variance up to high-variance - this one certainly is a low(ish) variance slot and GREAT fun to play.

The 7 different bonus rounds makes it a very versatile game and the bonus-rounds seems to drop in fairly often. I played for 150 spins and they dropped in 5 times. It's a very low sample-size but I have the hunch it's far more often than the ~150spin/feature at netent/MGS. Also on other Play'n'go slots I play the bonus round drops in approximately every 50 spins. The bonus round usually contains out of 1-3 free spin with certain features - so it has not the potential for a miracle hit but it's still great when it drops in.

I also really love the effort they put in with the design, it reminds me a bit of tower quest. I like wildlife and the northern hemisphere anyway so this slot suits me very well in this regard.

I think you have some great playtime and fun with this slot. If you don't need the thrills of a super-big win (more than 200+) and enjoy extended playtime this slot is great (RTP is set to a decent 96,55%)

I really enjoy this game also, it is beautiful as you said-bonus rounds are exciting though got to be prepared to spend a lil' to win big but I still go back to it all the time just to see the graphics! But I was wondering, aside from those you mentioned, do you or anyone know if there any other games from any provider that are like this one with the bonus game features that are similar to Wild North. Aside from the northern lights round where ya gotta pick, I enjoy that most of it is random and you just let go and leave a bit of excitement to the play rather than having to wait to hit spin to start or choosing objects to win the prizes. Thanks for any suggestions:thumbsup:

I really enjoy this game also, it is beautiful as you said-bonus rounds are exciting though got to be prepared to spend a lil' to win big but I still go back to it all the time just to see the graphics! But I was wondering, aside from those you mentioned, do you or anyone know if there any other games from any provider that are like this one with the bonus game features that are similar to Wild North. Aside from the northern lights round where ya gotta pick, I enjoy that most of it is random and you just let go and leave a bit of excitement to the play rather than having to wait to hit spin to start or choosing objects to win the prizes. Thanks for any suggestions:thumbsup:

Guns n Roses is differently themed but has plenty of features too. Play n Go has other slots with more than 1 bonus feature but I have not come across any other slot with that many features like Wild North.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back