why would he do that? (The Bandit's site SPOOFED!)

kennygamerboy

Experienced Member
without mentioning names a very well known streamer who plays with his own money and does reel king ladder videos used to have a forum i used to post
on there and what not, i forgot all about it and
google’s the forum and now it’s an affiliate site but advertising none gamstop :axeman2: :axeman2: how
low can you go?

Attachments

• 4064CE1B-876A-46CB-A410-EDCFA14341EC.jpeg
    4064CE1B-876A-46CB-A410-EDCFA14341EC.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 65
  • E9BA5E0C-B76E-4A5D-9512-A91A9187D0B2.png
    E9BA5E0C-B76E-4A5D-9512-A91A9187D0B2.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 62

mack341

Meister Member
When you say 'used to' have a forum, I think it's still there, if you use his link on twitter it takes you to the .com site, the .uk one says
"Ba•••••• is a website inspired by our favourite slot streamer – the bandit’s slots."

So it possibly isn't the bandit but some copycats ?

kennygamerboy

Experienced Member
When you say 'used to' have a forum, I think it's still there, if you use his link on twitter it takes you to the .com site, the .uk one says
"Ba•••••• is a website inspired by our favourite slot streamer – the bandit’s slots."

So it possibly isn't the bandit but some copycats ?
if that’s the case which it very well be he should come out and say there’s a site which is nothing to with me. i would want to find out who’s behind it if i was him

mack341

Meister Member
if that’s the case which it very well be he should come out and say there’s a site which is nothing to with me. i would want to find out who’s behind it if i was him
Yes hopefully he will, but probably mindful of not inadvertently giving it more publicity, especially if it promotes sites to gam-stopped folks. People are curious to look for themselves once you mention a site is trading on your name.

kennygamerboy

Experienced Member
Yes hopefully he will, but probably mindful of not inadvertently giving it more publicity, especially if it promotes sites to gam-stopped folks. People are curious to look for themselves once you mention a site is trading on your name.
true can dunover delete the images?

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4

He does post semi-regular videos on YT. Usually his intro explain any news or new goings on, Maybe he'll mention this and what he plans to do / has done about it.

One of very few streamers I have time for and seems like a decent bloke so hoping this BS doesn't have too much of a negative impact on him.