Why I respect Pinababy, Nifty and Nashs Opinions

Mavin1

Dormant account
I just wanted to get this out as to why I think these members that can seem very opposing to us at times, are also very respectable. I may not always agree with them, but I respect just the same.

First, Pina, now she can be very abrasive in some of her opinions, but she is like a detective. She can pull up any subject in a blink of an eye because she knows and remembers probably everything that has been discussed and debated.
Her stance is admirable because she is able to point out any pro or con that may be posted.
She gives real meat to any opposition or support she may present. When I think of her I wonder why she isn't a lawyer or detective, she would be a top notch one.

Nifty, he too is highly passionate about his stance on what he believes and can give a damn good argument. Although the abrasive side may pop out where he refers to some of us as "Rednecks", this does not dimisnish the fact that he is dedicated to what he believes and posts accordingly.

Nash, now this man knows more about anything one wishes to discuss, to an extent that even baffles me. Sometimes he may be difficult to understand but he gets his point across and shows that he does his homework very well. Doesn't matter if he agrees or dissagrees with subjects, because he is well studied in pretty much all of them.

There are so many highly intelligent people here, but I wanted to mention these three, because sometimes members can be put off by their sometimes sharp positions. But one has to give credit where credit is due when you are dealing with members that do know their stuff and do their homework. They keep us on our toes to find better ways to describe things, present things and rant about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back