Why go to ICE

This is what got the UKGC and the Guardian so riled up in February: pole dancers at the ICE. If these girls were hanging from a trapeze like in Cirque du Soleil, they wouldn't have much to complain about. These are clearly not strippers but acrobats.

Last edited:
I had no idea

"This is an industry where we have a number of talented, powerful and successful women. Yet from walking around the exhibition you wouldn’t know this. Instead, you saw men representing their companies wearing expensive tailored suits whilst their female colleagues were expected to wear nothing more than swimsuits. I say bring this to an end now." Sarah Harrison, Chief Executive, UK Gambling Commission

What a load of BS! I guess looking at the following pic this is what Harrison thinks that is going on:

upload_2018-6-4_12-36-44.png

What is next? Is Harrison going to ban fashion shows, modeling, beach volley, swimming, dancing, ice skating..... and force all women dress like men? :rolleyes:

Surprised these conferences haven't been raided by the feds, what with all that flesh on show :eek:

Personally, I don't mind

Thing is, one industry goes, so do the others. So now there's no grid girls, no 'walk- out' wenches at Darts tournaments, cheerleaders are facing extinction, and no doubt boxing ring girls will be next :eek2:

Of course, little do these dufuses realize that it may just be those women's choice to do that, and by nannying women, and restricting what they can and can't do, it's actually setting women back 50 years, not progressing their cause :laugh:

But you know, catch 'em while you can. I'll go for the one on the left in the first video :eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back