Why always that NetEnt Rant??

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hey Guys,

i hear a lot of ANTI-NetEnt talking these days. I get it that slots like Starburst, Fisticuffs and Wonky Wabbits are hated, because there you can have 30 dead spins all the time... But to be honest, even the higher variance ones seem not to pay worse than Microgaming as example...

I would see i had equal high wins on NetEnt as i had on Microgaming during times when i played both equally... Creature from the Black Lagoon: I've had 100+ wins and last week (Screenshot will follow) a win uf over 650$ on a 1$ spin triggered bonus round.

Some slots are quite high variance and sometimes it takes really long to hit a feature, but i don't feel that NetEnt slots pay generally bad (as some people say) or suck me dry worse than MGS. I had several MGS sessions started with 200$ that sucked me dry in minutes (with max. 1$ spins).

I think what most gamblers (including me) are doing wrong often is that we tend to stick with a slot and try to chase wins or a feature. I acted very strict sometimes when i was strong and ALWAYS changed a slot after 10$ balance loss (with 1$ spins). I have the feeling that i've triggered the most bonus features those times.

..so is this a rant about them ranting? :rolleyes:

That means it will be another thread ranting and explaining why they are good or bad.
Thank you :notworthy

No don't get me wrong... But i often read things like "They just all suck you dry" and that's just not true, maybe with some new releases but there are a lot of low variance slots (Bloodsuckers etc.) and i just don't get why all slots get bashed they same way or even the company NetEnt.

Secret of the Stones etc. with all those new releases that are not designed in a "Fisticuff or Wonky Wabbits way" i had not more or less bad and good sessions then with other developers...

I was just wondering why NetEnt gets bashed a lot here these days, because i haven't posted and looked into the forum that much the last few weeks.

Netent is getting bashed on it's new games. Most of the members are not saying anything bad about the older games I don't think. The new games suck and with each new release it gets worse. I think with Netent you will have a good time if you stick to the older slots but if you go with the new slots it's very hard to get ahead.

Netent is getting bashed on it's new games. Most of the members are not saying anything bad about the older games I don't think. The new games suck and with each new release it gets worse. I think with Netent you will have a good time if you stick to the older slots but if you go with the new slots it's very hard to get ahead.

There will always be a love hate relationship with people and their preferred choice of games, I personally like Netent games, I think the graphics are great and the variety of games are getting better. I know there are a lot of Microgaming fans out there and I have played a few of them and the spins are snappy but the graphics arent the greatest, but that's just my opinion as far as getting ahead, I am usually not a big spender so my bankroll is usually no more than 50.00 bucks at a time so win or lose I am in it for the fun.

Hey Guys,

i hear a lot of ANTI-NetEnt talking these days. I get it that slots like Starburst, Fisticuffs and Wonky Wabbits are hated, because there you can have 30 dead spins all the time... But to be honest, even the higher variance ones seem not to pay worse than Microgaming as example...

I would see i had equal high wins on NetEnt as i had on Microgaming during times when i played both equally... Creature from the Black Lagoon: I've had 100+ wins and last week (Screenshot will follow) a win uf over 650$ on a 1$ spin triggered bonus round.

Some slots are quite high variance and sometimes it takes really long to hit a feature, but i don't feel that NetEnt slots pay generally bad (as some people say) or suck me dry worse than MGS. I had several MGS sessions started with 200$ that sucked me dry in minutes (with max. 1$ spins).

I think what most gamblers (including me) are doing wrong often is that we tend to stick with a slot and try to chase wins or a feature. I acted very strict sometimes when i was strong and ALWAYS changed a slot after 10$ balance loss (with 1$ spins). I have the feeling that i've triggered the most bonus features those times.

I agree 100% Hoff :thumbsup: I've gone from hating too loving Netent and from loving too hating MG (although I never really loved MG). TBH my thoughts about the different softwares are largely based on how they play for me: Whether they provide me with a decent amount of playing time, whether I feel like I have at least some chance of cashing-out, and the streakiness of the games (after all the streakier the games are the more likely they are to take back that nice big win you just hit). Netent feels allot more placid to me, like it's not out to kill my account balance, like it will give me some playing time. Yes I've also been on a killer winning streak lately as well. I know it will end but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Now after having said that I also must say that I only play the older slots. I go straight past all the recent releases (won't even touch them) and straight to the older more low-medium variance slots such as Blood Suckers, Diamond Dogs, Simsalabim, Hot City, Crusade of Fortune (all clones of each other) to the slightly more higher variance games such as Wild Witches, Trolls, Excalibur, and Pandoras Box (once again all clones of each other). I'll sometimes have a little play around with Zombies, JATBS, and Evolution. The free spins are a little harder to catch on the last lot.

My favorite slots are Golden Shamrock and the Jack Hammer games. Both have been good to me. The feature and expanding wilds on Golden Shamrock can make for some decent hits. The re-spin feature on Jack Hammer is allot of fun as well.

I'm actually really happy that I rediscovered Netent. With MG and RTG out the window all my game play was restricted to Playtech and the few games from Play N Go. Now I get to play Netent as well :)

Good:
Great ideas, like Twin Spin, TFTUT, Wanky Wobbits, Vile Torture etc.
Great graphics on them, smooth running.
Great autoplay/quality choices.

Shocking:
'Netent Variance'. (this is what many, including myself, bitched about.)
It means the paytables are set up in such a way that the player tends to find it very unlikely they can retrieve a balance once it has gone down near 50% say, barring one very rare big hit.
Too many small 'balance eating' wins and too many poor features.
Dodgy sounds like 'Awesone' or 'Cowabunga' or 'amped, totally amped' on Vile Torture.

You pay your money and take your choice. I like many of their older slots, and a couple of the new ones. But to make a decent cashout, NO! For entertainment, YES!

Yeah for me it's the variance. The designs are often lovely, the features can be innovative and the rtp's are good but like Dunover says, it seems hard on the newer slots to see the potential to recover losing positions. On the odd occasion I play Net Ent now it's almost always the older slots (Piggy Riches, Vikings Treasure. DOA, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back