New Slot Announcement Whos the bride "Dead or alive" clone

I knew it seemed familiar! Twin Happiness was a clone of Twin Spin and Magic Maid Cafe is a clone of Gonzo's Quest - so, I was wondering where I'd seen this gameplay before.

Have tried it a couple of times now. Had some 4 scatter triggers and a bunch of features with 4 wilds but not even a 100x :rolleyes: It does look like it gives more wilds on average than the original...

This seems like DOA all over again, perhaps I'll get my wildline in about 3 years time!

Yeah, the average has been way higher for the bonuses ive had.
Seems alot harder to land the bonus aswell.
Not sold on the game, but i kind of want a wildline before i leave it and go back to Doa1.

played this last week, did about as well as i do on doa. :laugh:

although the second time i loaded it up, i had 7 bonus's within around 7 minutes - wouldnt stop dropping them in. annoyingly , they were all sub under 10x and mostly what you win when triggering freespins. lol

Interesting, i thought that as well.

So that begs the question:

Is this clone a true clone i.e. same game with different skin or has something been tweaked?

Game might still be in its honeymoon phase.
Due to the nature of the slot, i think the honeymoon phase will last alot longer than usual,
In time it will start spitting out more&worse bonuses like its twin.
=)

Yeah, the average has been way higher for the bonuses ive had.
Seems alot harder to land the bonus aswell.
Not sold on the game, but i kind of want a wildline before i leave it and go back to Doa1.

Basegame hits seem to be about the same tho, but I noticed alot more 2 scatter teases. Might be coincidence ofcourse. Atleast with 4 wilds I've gotten a few decent bonuses, even if they were sub-100x. On DOA II I just recently had 6 wilds on reel 2-5 and the end result was 20x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back