Warning Spoliers Who Will Take the Iron Throne?

I did not like the way this all wrapped up. I don't know if there was an outcome that I would have been happy with though. I just wanted more from a show that shocked us for years with great plot twists. "Lost" was the other show that I can't help but compare this finale to, sadly both now make me angry when I think about it lol

I had a fleeting day nightmare when I envisioned these two writers taking GoT's 'universe' and writing it in their vision from the beginning :eek2:

They'd have probably killed Tyrion off in the first episode and have Kit Harington as an extra :eek2:

Not to mention it would have been cancelled after two seasons :eek:

Looking back I would be ok with almost anything else. You can see from my posts I was happy half-way season 8.
If they simply did better job killing the 2nd dragon and the girl (during the big battle, even scorpion ability, even fight).
With better reasoning for baby-burning and better queen deaths I would even be happy.

Um well ,hope I never have to go through that again, the actors did say some people wont be happy about series 8.
No mistake there.Feel sorry for them having to bow out like that.

This petition is more of a message to HBO/Sky and the creators of how much they messed up this season. Nobody expects it to actually happen.
Yes, of course it's not going to happen, but rather than just get their message heard I believe these people actually think it's a possibility :D

There's a million platforms and mediums for people to voice their outrage. But were it not so far off reality one could say it's indicative of this generation. Don't like something? Whinge until you get your way and change history to your liking! :laugh:

I spent a few days away from the Internet because I hadn't seen this last episode. W...T...F?

Then I spent a couple of sleepless nights recreating the end for a much satisfying conclusion...

FADE IN

It's nearing the end of the "Long Night". The Night King approaches Brandon in slow mo - along with his White Walker generals. He raises his sword and "whamo!" he is stabbed by one of the White walkers - it's "gasp" Arya in disguise!! Yes, there is no flying Arya - she uses THIS faceless power - not the power of flight to kill the Night King!

Next episode: way way way more bodies are burned. There are about five Dothraki and a handful of northmen/Unsullied/wildlings left. And of course our favorite actors. :p. Jamie completes his character arc by staying with Breane. And the rest decide to take on Kings Landing - strike while the iron is hot! Yeah!

They venture south - via those ships. Danny is doing a proper recon with her "indestructible" dragons - spots the Iron fleet - as she should have - and toasts the f*&^ out of them. But not all of them. It's pretty foggy and doesn't want to "fire" on her own troops. There is a ship-to-ship battle - that douchebag with the mutton chops kills Greyworm's girlfriend and escapes (fog sets in dragons still can't see them).

Next episode:
Danny - the dragons and the handful of Northmen/Unsullied/wildlings freaking go hog wild waiting for those bells to ring. They do, and they stop fighting. Then Danny takes flight and torches the the whole damn place - to include Cersi.

The next day - everyone is freaked out. Jon goes to visit Danny - they smooch - wait a minute , you think, didn't he not smooch her before because he realizes it's his Auntie? Before you know it he says, "Ha but I'm King - AND STABS HER WITH NEEDLE!! Ha! It's Arya again!! Tricking everyone!

Jon happens to come in at that moment - and sees dead Danny and Arya - and the dragon flies around - torches the throne AND Jon! BUT JON SURVIVES!! he is a Targaryan!! The true king!!!

So this proves to ALL that Jon is the true ruler - but he doesn't want the throne he broods - neither does anyone else. Except Brandon the Broken - who knew it all the time. :thumbsup:

Jon leaves with Arya to go on an "adventure" westward together. On the way out Jon stabs Greyworm WITH NEEDLE!! It's her again!!

They sail off to the sunset - and in a couple of years we have "Return of the King" :p

Last scene, Tyrion looks at Brandon and asks sheepishly - "Did you have any vision - any inkling that Danny was going to torch the city?" Brandon looks off into space, slowly smiles and says "That's why I'm here."

Fuuuuuuuck

FADE OUT

I spent a few days away from the Internet because I hadn't seen this last episode. W...T...F?

FADE IN

Fuuuuuuuck

FADE OUT

:D Bryan been smoking that ganja!

I actually haven't seen any of it! All i'm hearing is cries of woe, disappointment and anger - i have been looking forward SO much to this last season, i sincerely hope it's not 'that bad'

Petitions going around to re-do the season..you'd think they will have to submit - or society as we know will collapse!!
At least they can never take away my memories of the first 7 seasons :cool:

Any GoT lovers that feel betrayed, and need a fix - i can't tip much that is just as awesome, but i would recommend the 3 seasons of Spartacus..less fantasy but just as much epicness, and it ended, as it should have!

:D Bryan been smoking that ganja!

I actually haven't seen any of it! All i'm hearing is cries of woe, disappointment and anger - i have been looking forward SO much to this last season, i sincerely hope it's not 'that bad'

Petitions going around to re-do the season..you'd think they will have to submit - or society as we know will collapse!!
At least they can never take away my memories of the first 7 seasons :cool:

Any GoT lovers that feel betrayed, and need a fix - i can't tip much that is just as awesome, but i would recommend the 3 seasons of Spartacus..less fantasy but just as much epicness, and it ended, as it should have!
Trust me-

it's BAD

A funny thing I thought watching the last episode is that John obviously must have gone to Grey Worm and said:
Hey Gray, ehm, you know.... ehm..., I just killed Dany! :laugh:

I mean he was alone in there, nobody else knew, he could just say that she kissed him and left with the dragon! :p
Jon's a stoic Northener and King of t'North :D

A funny thing I thought watching the last episode is that Jon obviously must have gone to Grey Worm and said:
Hey Gray, ehm, you know.... ehm..., I just killed Dany! :laugh:

I mean he was alone in there, nobody else knew, he could just say that she kissed him and left with the dragon! :p

"Iv joost killt Danni with me t'dagger. Lock me oop, do wat u av to do..but don't let that fooking nonce Sam anywhere near oos"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back