Who will start more games this year: Kolb or Vick?

Who will start more games this year: Kolb or Vick

• Kevin Kolb

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Michael Vick

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

coloradobuff

Dormant Account
I'm going Vick..Kolb looked awful before getting hurt..

Dont be surprised that the team doctor is going to tell Kolb that he has a bad concussion and will be out awhile..and Vick is starter for the bulk if not the rest of the season.

The Eagles didn't ditch a 33 year old veteran in McNabb just to use a 30 year old veteran in Vick. The Eagles see Kolb as their future.

I feel that Vick's style will mean a shorter career, but on the other hand, he has been out of football for a while and has been on the sidelines since returning. Still though, how much longer can he keep up his running game in a league where running backs are done at Vick's age? Take that away and he's a lot less dangerous. Also, he was never the sort of super star quarterback to take his team to the superbowl.

This is the first year for this to be Kolb's team and I think the Eagle's will give him the chance. Vick could play better this year, but I'm not sure anyone could say he is the answer for quarterback. The best to come out of good games from Vick is to increase his trade value so the Eagles can get something out of him.

if they want to win they'll play my main man vick. kolb won't take them anywhere except down.

As for mike being 30 years old you can't tell me he didn't look like the best player on the field last sunday, i've been a big fan of his since he was in college and i believe he still has what it takes to take any team he plays for deep into the playoffs. If he played for a team like cinci or even the falcons now adays they would defenitely be superbowl contenders.

if kolb starts 15 games eagles will be 6-10 (vick named starter this week)
if vick starts the rest of the season they'll be 11-5 :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back