Who Stealing My Mojo?

Cleveland

Which one of you stealing my mojo? I've been on fire this past week at highnoon. Turned 30.00 into 300 playing mostly dollar bets. Now I'm struggling. I know somebody else out there is hitting? Which one of you is it? I demand you cease and desist from using my mojo hence forth! :mad:

Which one of you stealing my mojo? I've been on fire this past week at highnoon. Turned 30.00 into 300 playing mostly dollar bets. Now I'm struggling. I know somebody else out there is hitting? Which one of you is it? I demand you cease and desist from using my mojo hence forth! :mad:

Lol.

Time for a change. I always do this after a winning streak. Try different software or go to video poker or something :)

Did you get that problem sorted BTW?

Lol.

Time for a change. I always do this after a winning streak. Try different software or go to video poker or something :)

Did you get that problem sorted BTW?

No. We tried a different email address, but still same issue. Waiting for the technical department (i think that's who it is) to come in on Monday.

Yea I tried to walk away (played some slots elsewhere) but I love my black jack and this bottle of rum i've been drinking tonight tells me I can win it all back if I just try harder :D .... did hit a few features though on Texas Tycoon but none really paid that well.

That was.... awesome. :notworthy

Sorry :oops: here you go

rub-me-for-luck-irish-st-patricks-day-funny-tshirt300.jpg

It's back and I'm fighting to keep it!

:axeman:

Love It.. :)

I usually call this period, That time of the month :p Frustration, grumpy, snarky without reason and not talking to my spouse for long periods of time.. eventually it fades away and I can be happy again :notworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back