Who is Joe Stack?

I can understand how he feels. There is a lot of truth to what he has written, though I don't think flying planes into IRS offices will solve the long term problem. The IRS won't be going away anytime soon. They are just the collection agency for the Federal Reserve to pay the interest on federal debt our government sold to them. Back in 1933, the Federal Reserve (a private entity) bankrupted the United States. The US government basically pledged the labor and lives of it's citizens from there on to the Federal Reserve. THE FED OWNS YOU!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm more than a little sick of the spin on this in some circles. Apparently, if you have the new "in-fashion" mind set, you get a pass and sympathy.

You want to protest tax laws in an extreme way? Fine. Blow your brains out in front of an IRS office building. That's a protest.

I don't care if you're a religious extremist, or a so-called freedom fighter...you take out innocent lives, you're a goddamned terrorist.

Well said, Swamp!

The "manifesto" was written quite well and had much truth to it. But, his method of dealing with "his truths" was quite indefensible. It made him just another nutjob who went over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back