Which online texas hold'em is the best?

gunther_arneson

Dormant account
I am curious...I am trying to find out which online site is the best place to play texas hold'em...I play at Full Tilt which is pretty good; however there are a lot of other options that exist out there...any opinions?

As for player volume , speed of cash outs and deposit options , number od different games and limits there is no place better then Pokerstars

i play mostly always on stars. i play at party whenever they send me a free $5 or $10, which is every so often, but i heard they give you adware.

or try absolute, i heard they're fantastic... roflmfao, just kidding!!!

:thumbsup:

Lately i have been doing almost all my playing at betsafe because of rakeback and their nd bonus(you dont need to deposit to get the montly nd bonus but you need cash on your acc to play it out).

The client is crypto and they use ecash so withdrawal is ca 6 hours to neteller.

They have extra rakeback during nov/dec and mothly deposit bonuses(can not be combined with the ND bonus though).

So far i have had no problems with them and the support is one of the best out there(if they dont answer within 15 min they will give you 100NOK, 10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back