Which branded slot(s) do you want to see next?

Got Challenge TV on in the background, and it came to me..........Bullseye!!

You could have Jim Bowen interject with some of his legendary un-PC quips during the base game, and the bonus round would have the player select certain segments of the board, obviously accompanied by the voiceover eg 'Innnnnnn Onnnneee' etc.

Super smashing great I say

Dr Who seems a natural for a themed slot, they could use all the doctors from over the years, plus the Tardis as the bonus/scatter

I thought about it some time ago, came up with "TARDIS malfunction" feature where on each spin the TARDIS would "jump" to a random reel and act as a wild reel, complete with all the sounds used when TARDIS is getting crazy. From time to time the Doctor could open the doors and point his sonic screwdriver at other symbols to get even more wilds. To sum up, if you want to hire me as a slot designer, just PM me ;)

Now, what I would like to see. Some cartoons came up in the thread - I'd love to see a Rick and Morty slot - this is my most recent craze. It would certainly allow a lot of flexibility in designing various bonus rounds :D

It's true Game of Thrones could use a better slot, though it's not that I don't like this one - it's just up my alley when it comes to variance, just not particularly exciting usually.

I feel Harry Potter could be a good idea but it's certainly unlikely to become very popular given its target audience - although I always heard that adults also read the books, so who knows? :)

Finally, I'd like to see more science fiction themed slots (and no, Netent's Big Bang doesn't count :p). We have Galactica, why not Farscape, Babylon 5, perhaps even Firefly? And of course the already mentioned Doctor Who, though I think BBC might not allow it given the family-friendly nature of the show - perhaps Torchwood could do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back