Which branded slot(s) do you want to see next?

conker

Dormant account
I am not one for self promotion, but our writer Steve (who goes by the forum name Zabier) wrote a cracking article today about his Top 10 branded slots he would like to see next.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I have to say, he had some really good suggestions, not all of them I agreed on.

Here would be mine.

1.Breaking bad - With clips from the show in the bonus round and must feature Tuco
2.Simpsons - As long as homer is in it a lot, thats all I care about
3.ACDC - I just think this would be very cool
4.Fast and Furious - well, it just seems like there could be a lot of follow up versions
5.Family Guy - This must be in production already for online
6.The Chase - Based on popular UK TV game show
7.Game of Thrones - Yes, I know there is one, but I want a decent one
8.Mad Men - would definitely need clips from the show
9.Sherlock - A really good version based on the Brtish Show
10.Rolling Stones - Wins could belt out some of their best songs

Any other suggestions from the forum?

I am not one for self promotion, but our writer Steve (who goes by the forum name Zabier) wrote a cracking article today about his Top 10 branded slots he would like to see next.

I have to say, he had some really good suggestions, not all of them I agreed on.

Here would be mine.

1.Breaking bad - With clips from the show in the bonus round and must feature Tuco
4.Fast and Furious - well, it just seems like there could be a lot of follow up versions

:thumbsup:
By netent, with similar mechanics to South park(first one for sure). Would be just awesome!

Thanks Brean! Really keen to hear what brands you guys would love to see. As a huge football fan, I'd love to see an English Premier League slot released.

Here would be mine.

Personally I don't give hoot about branded games generally and seldom play them, BUT I can certainly state which ones I would NOT like to see:

Anything else with Simon Bowell.
Anything to do with tedious moronic 'lets-whip-the-audience-of-subnormals-into-hysteria-with-bright-lights-and-crashing-music' type of shows like The V**c* or Britain's Got Lament or whatever.
Supernanny or any 'reality' show with badly behaved brats that have never had any parental discipline which has resulted in some trendy acronym like 'ADHD' being attached to them.

And BY GOD! if I ever come across a site providing a game featuring that irritating, hysterical, drivelling, moronic, inane, and squawking pair of c***s A** & D** I will close my account forthwith. That would be the final straw. eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif

Personally I don't give hoot about branded games generally and seldom play them, BUT I can certainly state which ones I would NOT like to see:

Anything else with Simon Bowell.
Anything to do with tedious moronic 'lets-whip-the-audience-of-subnormals-into-hysteria-with-bright-lights-and-crashing-music' type of shows like The V**c* or Britain's Got Lament or whatever.
Supernanny or any 'reality' show with badly behaved brats that have never had any parental discipline which has resulted in some trendy acronym like 'ADHD' being attached to them.

And BY GOD! if I ever come across a site providing a game featuring that irritating, hysterical, drivelling, moronic, inane, and squawking pair of c***s A** & D** I will close my account forthwith. That would be the final straw. View attachment 54237 View attachment 54237 View attachment 54237

Will wheeling out Lionel Blair sweeten the deal?

antdec.jpg

Thanks Brean! Really keen to hear what brands you guys would love to see. As a huge football fan, I'd love to see an English Premier League slot released.

There is a man united slot by a company but it's just awful :) Pretty much like Man Utd are apart from a couple of recent games ha ha ha ha ha ha! :D:lolup::lolup:

I always felt like branded slot had a bit lower RTP due to the fact that they have to pay a % to copyright owners. I never actually verified this though...so I could be wrong.

Regardless, I'm usually not a fan of too many bells and whistles. I like my slots simple, with 7's, diamonds, bars and stuff like that. No elaborated theme necessary as long as the game is fun to play and the variance is right.

Dr Who seems a natural for a themed slot, they could use all the doctors from over the years, plus the Tardis as the bonus/scatter

I love that Doctor Who slot idea. Especially because the show has become a bit darker over recent years. The Tardis Bonus has a ring to it as well where you could transport to different times and places.

All that talk about a Dr.Who slot.. sounds like you lot are talking about the classic I-Slot from Rival, A Switch In Time..:p

If anything, i would like to see another Monthy Python slot, but this time from a different provider, just curious to see if they could improve it. Also because there's so many awesome material that still hasn't been used:)

And when i read the other replies plus the o.p. i thought Family Guy would be awesome, as would the simpsons, but from that last one i picked up a rumour there was already something in progress, perhaps by WMS?

Breaking Bad, Dr Who and The Simpsons all great ideas! Guess they would have already been made though, makers may be against gambling...

Whatever we will get. they won't get my excitement after the so so so boring big Game of Thrones release... Generally spoken: I don't care if branded or not, i just want more slots with real scatters and bonus rounds except "wonky wabbits, sparks and shit like this", i mean NetEnt can still do it, Steamtower, Invisible Man, really great creative slots, i want more of this, branded or not, i don't care.

An Evil Dead slot would be awesome with Ash's (Bruce Campbell) voice and awesome one liners in it. :D:notworthy
Can imagine the fun in the splatter free spins modus where wilds can splatter all over the reels when Ash cuts them in half with his blood drenched chainsaw... ^^

As long as they are not made my robbing bastards MG.....

Back to the Future (could base this on No Worries slot, but if second feature is crap go BTTF and collect original FS payout)

Prison Break (season 1 before it got silly) featuring Michael's 'Breakout Feature' (like Hell boy NOT HAH)

Only Fool's and Horses (several existing AWP's of this theme could generate some ideas...)

Fawlty Towers

and the icing on the cake 'Peppa Pig' been as how its all I get to f'kin watch these days

A discworld themed slot - maybe the NightWatch

Wouldnt surprise me a Magic Mike to go with male dominated slots like Playboy, a clone even

The classic Princess Bride (Inconceivable!)

Speed Racer could be fun as heck - i can hear the background theme now

As long as they are not made my robbing bastards MG.....

Back to the Future (could base this on No Worries slot, but if second feature is crap go BTTF and collect original FS payout)

Prison Break (season 1 before it got silly) featuring Michael's 'Breakout Feature' (like Hell boy NOT HAH)

Only Fool's and Horses (several existing AWP's of this theme could generate some ideas...)

Fawlty Towers

and the icing on the cake 'Peppa Pig' been as how its all I get to f'kin watch these days

Yeah just imagine a Back to the Future slot, where the bonus round takes you back several years to a time when slots had a decent paytable. Unfortunately this bonus is really hard to trigger as you need to hit five scatters! Then it's back to the future, where you watch your balance get ravaged with insanely fast spins and absolutely no excitement during the base game.

I can see Netent or MG relishing at the prospect of making this game then.

I find that cartoony brands like South Park and Simpson always translate better to slots than something like GoT or Sopranos, so for that reason perhaps another Viz game or the majestic Regular Show would rule!

Someone out there make a Regular Show slot!! Everyone knows it's not really for kids!! I'll get the ball rolling, you could have Pop's head as a scatter. Let's go!

Yeah just imagine a Back to the Future slot, where the bonus round takes you back several years to a time when slots had a decent paytable. Unfortunately this bonus is really hard to trigger as you need to hit five scatters! Then it's back to the future, where you watch your balance get ravaged with insanely fast spins and absolutely no excitement during the base game.

I can see Netent or MG relishing at the prospect of making this game then.

I find that cartoony brands like South Park and Simpson always translate better to slots than something like GoT or Sopranos, so for that reason perhaps another Viz game or the majestic Regular Show would rule!

Someone out there make a Regular Show slot!! Everyone knows it's not really for kids!! I'll get the ball rolling, you could have Pop's head as a scatter. Let's go!

Love it!!

Rocco Siffredi`s Anal Adventure Slot would be nice.

Should be better than an endless rape from the HULK or all the other senseless "branded" slots with a piss poor TRTP and/or a variance beyond your wildest dreams.

Rocco Siffredi`s Anal Adventure Slot would be nice. Should be better than an endless rape from the HULK or all the other senseless "branded" slots with a piss poor TRTP and/or a variance beyond your wildest dreams.

Hahhaha.... Tell me about the bonus round on this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back