When you are banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right laurie, sorry for bringing all this up in here, I should have stopped when Rob said to..sorry to all for going off track all day..

I dont think cindy is trying to catch you in a lie diane, in all honesty i believe she wants to keep you on the path that you have been doing so well at, keeping the gambling on your control level, this is just my thinking on this but alot of us were tore apart today with the mercy(fcat) and babs issue, this thread should be focused on them and the many others that pull the wool over our eyes, we shouldnt be upset with each other but at those that brought this issue down on our heads........this is just my 2.5 cents worth for the evening.........laurie

:eek: Holy Shite!!!! Can't believe what's been happening around here since I've been gone. :eek::eek:

Wow we lmao. And thinking back babs had the cheek to say i was being someone else when i 1st joined lmao. I have read a lot of this thread and it all goes over my head a wee bit.
But 1 thing sticks out.
Robwin said hes finished here due to problem gambling.
So why he still posting ?
Infact he never stopped lmao
One rule for some and others not
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
p.s what happened to mysticjo ?
Was she a pretend aswell ?
Oh my lordy i am glad i dont mix here anymore unless i need help.
Never trust anyone in cyberland folks.

When did he say this? Can you show us the relevant link please? Thanks.

Wow we lmao. And thinking back babs had the cheek to say i was being someone else when i 1st joined lmao. I have read a lot of this thread and it all goes over my head a wee bit.
But 1 thing sticks out.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ummm you need to reread this thread Robwin did not say he was quitting
Mystic who knows

But 1 thing sticks out.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What the hell are you smokin tonite hushda24...please show the rest of us where I said that...:rolleyes:

You're way too much...but thanks for the laugh though...:D

Robwin said it befor xmas time.I aint trolling through his posts as i need to sort my day out :)
He even started his own thread out :)
But he was back after
mmmmmmmmmmmm
about 4 posts lol
Now you go check his threads if you like ? as i am so busy.
I be back um when i need help
Good luck all.
hushda x
Never trust anyone in cyberland. hey i feel a sig coming on :thumbsup:
was it when you went to SPAIN ?

Last edited:
Robwin said it befor xmas time.I aint trolling through his posts as i need to sort my day out :)
But he was back after
mmmmmmmmmmmm
about 4 posts lol
Good luck all.
hushda x

ummm I think that might have been Winbig but dont take that to the bank let me check on it an I will get back to ya

I know it was not Robwin

Yes I do call it control Jas, I played 50.00 not 5k and not because I didn't have the money, I stopped because I didn't cash in..The old me would have wanted to get the 33k back that I won that night and played 5k, so yes, I do think I have things under control..I spilled my guts to everyone by what I lost, my family, friends, my life and thousands of dollars but most important what I did to my husband, so why now would you think I would lie, did I not mention I played that night? Go pull up the other thread when I wrote that I played months prior and how I felt like shit....No, you wouldn't do that, that may make me look good, you just wanna catch me in a lie..
You want truth Jas, I think there is something about me that bothers you, I felt this from day one, and I know my feelings are right because in 7 months I never got this feeling from anyone in here but you and now you just verified what I felt..While I'm on an "honest roll" I think your mean to alot of people, you have some serious issues..you like looking for trouble..

Sorry everyone for bringing this up in here, I figured since Jas speaks her mind it would be ok if I did..

Oh, for Heaven's Sake, please grow up.

ummm I think that might have been Winbig but dont take that to the bank let me check on it an I will get back to ya

I know it was not Robwin

ooohhhhhhhhh my apologies if true.
OHjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel bad now.
I shut my big gob now
Sorryyyyyyyyyyy

But he was back after
mmmmmmmmmmmm
about 4 posts lol
Good luck all.
hushda x
was it when you went to SPAIN ?

LOL, I think you need to lay off the bong for a little longer hushda24 and get a serious grip on reality my friend. I've been gambling all my life and will continue until the day I kick the bucket as far as I know...LOL :p

LOL, I think you need to lay off the bong for a little longer hushda24 and get a serious grip on reality my friend. I've been gambling all my life and will continue until the day I kick the bucket as far as I know...LOL :p

I think i need that bong :lolup:
I was convinced it was you robwin.
OHHHHHHHHHHH please accept my apologies hun ?
I really am sorry
hushda xx

I know it was not Robwin

That's news to me...lol

Yes, I had a problem about a decade and a half ago, but that's long gone and buried in the past.

Good night guys.
I am quietly sliping out the door lol
Oh the shame :what:
Good luck all x

Good night guys.
I am quietly sliping out the door lol
Oh the shame :what:
Good luck all x

night
an you should be :what:
lol you do the search an find it to back up your words
I have done more searches today then I have since I have been here an found ALL that I was lookin for

Good Luck will get ya the virus links in a bit

Cindy

I don't see how since I'm a lot better looking...:D:p

Ummm....errrr......gee....I hate to say anything, but do you think you could not derail this thread. I've been trying all day to keep it on track, and I'm near done in from all the effort. :D :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back