Whats your in take on losing bonus and playing with real money.

players

Dormant account
I was think there was a casio that if you deposit $100 you'll get a $300 bonus. Craps, roulette, sicbo, and baccarat was not allowed to be played with the bonus money. Now what happen's if you lose all the bonus money. You now have $100 of your real money cant you now play any games you want including craps, roulette, sicbo and baccarat. I dont see a problem in it since you did lose all the bonus money. Any in take on this issue please discuss it.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
If you deposit to get a bonus, you have to meet all the T&C's attached to to it. It doesn't matter if you're winning or losing - if the T&C's say you can't withdraw or play certain games until you've met the WR, then your stuck.
You can't have it all ways. Take the bonus = take the risk.
I treat bonuses as a privilege, not a right. I always try to meet the WR at the risk of busting out even on those where you can withdraw (Cryptos).

In your particular situation though - if you think you have absolutely no chance of recovery using allowed games, you could have a bash at roulette or whatever & see what happens if you win enough to go back to allowed games & meet WR. Some casino's might let you 'get away with it'.
(Though I guess 300% bonus = dodgy RTG or Playtech - so you probably wont get paid whatever you do! :eek2: )
 
Last edited:

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
KasinoKing said:
If you deposit to get a bonus, you have to meet all the T&C's attached to to it.
That's it in a nutshell. I rarely take bonuses - including sign up bonuses. I don't like stipulations put on me on what to play. I know I am in the minority of players, but I have never ever had a problem at a casino.

But then ... I'm the Casinomeister :D
 

Jay

Dormant account
players said:
I was think there was a casio that if you deposit $100 you'll get a $300 bonus. Craps, roulette, sicbo, and baccarat was not allowed to be played with the bonus money. Now what happen's if you lose all the bonus money. You now have $100 of your real money cant you now play any games you want including craps, roulette, sicbo and baccarat. I dont see a problem in it since you did lose all the bonus money. Any in take on this issue please discuss it.
Think about it the other way. You gamble with your own money FIRST. Then if you happen to lose that, the bonus money lets you keep playing at no cost to you (a bonus!)

Like CM said, obviously you shouldn't take a bonus at a site if they won't let you play the games you want to play. Some casinos seem to have a clause that says you can ask them to remove the bonus if you want to play the restricted games, and I'm sure that really all of them will do it if you ask...
 

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Casinomeister said:
That's it in a nutshell. I rarely take bonuses - including sign up bonuses. I don't like stipulations put on me on what to play. I know I am in the minority of players, but I have never ever had a problem at a casino.

But then ... I'm the Casinomeister :D
I'm with you there. I have found in the past I'm well up having been given a bonus, only to realise I am far from meeting the Wagering Requirement. By the time I've met it, I'm normally down.
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
players said:
I was think there was a casio that if you deposit $100 you'll get a $300 bonus. Craps, roulette, sicbo, and baccarat was not allowed to be played with the bonus money. Now what happen's if you lose all the bonus money. You now have $100 of your real money
I think an all-too-common error here is that the $100 left is "your real money". Most casinos have you playing with your deposit first and then your bonus.

Therefore, that $100 left is actually bonus money and not your deposit.

And if it's bonus money, you're stuck with the T&C you agreed to when you got the bonus. :thumbsup:
 

paul1

Dormant account
KasinoKing said:
I treat bonuses as a privilege, not a right. I always try to meet the WR at the risk of busting out even on those where you can withdraw (Cryptos).
I've read a lot of your posts and seen some pretty good advice. I agree with your above statement. I know many players lose the bonus at Crypto and then withdraw their deposit. In my view that's chicken sh-t of the player. I agree that you've got to give the casino a fair play. They don't owe us bonuses, it is a priviledge like you said. Heck, they offer a good deal, give them some gamble. Gamble up!

I also don't like to withdraw with just a small win or a loss, even after meeting WR. I want to either show a "significant" win, or go bust. Again, give the casino some gamble. It's a two-way street.
 

dirk_dangerous

Dormant account
Webzcas said:
I'm with you there. I have found in the past I'm well up having been given a bonus, only to realise I am far from meeting the Wagering Requirement. By the time I've met it, I'm normally down.

I would like to thank you and other players who gamble this way :)
 

players

Dormant account
I accept a bonus I thought I was allowed to play any game so I play roulette. I find out later I was not allowed to play roulette at all. I had it wrong I thought I could play it but it would not count towards the wager. I did see many casino that allowed roulette but it wont count as a wager. So I ended up not getting the $900 that I won on roulette and was set back as I never played.

I agree that bonus do suck at some point but I am new to bonus so I want to try it out only if it's a sticky or low wager. I play 3000 games of slots and not once I hit more then $50. I would think playing slot that much and playing $2.50 a game would atleast give me $600 from 3000 games. Next time I should be aware of the roulette rule.
 

Jay

Dormant account
players said:
I accept a bonus I thought I was allowed to play any game so I play roulette. I find out later I was not allowed to play roulette at all. I had it wrong I thought I could play it but it would not count towards the wager. I did see many casino that allowed roulette but it wont count as a wager. So I ended up not getting the $900 that I won on roulette and was set back as I never played.

I agree that bonus do suck at some point but I am new to bonus so I want to try it out only if it's a sticky or low wager. I play 3000 games of slots and not once I hit more then $50. I would think playing slot that much and playing $2.50 a game would atleast give me $600 from 3000 games. Next time I should be aware of the roulette rule.
Just read the terms carefully at any casino you play at. The "roulette rule" will be different at every casino (though in general you should avoid roulette entirely if you're playing with bonus money.. most casinos don't like it for bonuses for some reason)
 

suzecat

Dormant account
Bruce Hamilton said:
Down as in busted out, or just less than you started with? :D
I myself tend to meet my wagering requirements by reaching a zero balance. :oops:

Same here......I can usually tell how close I am to meeting WR by my bankroll. The closer I get, the smaller the bank. About the time the WR is met, the BR is gone. Ain't gambling grand?:eek2:
 

amatrine

Crazy Cat Lady
webmeister
re

Yep, I just took a bonus. I deposited 60 and took a 60 dollar bonus.
Had it up to 600 dollars, at one point. 20time sbonus and deposit,... ugg,
when I met wr, I was down to 128 dollars, ended up loosing it all. I wanted to hit myself for taking that bonus! The next 400 I played without bonuses and couldnt win. It seems I only win when I have a bonus,lol

Most of the time anyway.

What a week, Was up 2 grande now down a thousand. Time to take a break.
(been sick all week, and it sure kills the boredom.)

Ama
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
suzecat said:
I can usually tell how close I am to meeting WR by my bankroll.
I was referring to the act of hitting a zero balance, automatically satisfying the WR. What few times I've managed to hit WR without busting, I've cashed out with at least my initial deposit.
 

dominique

Dormant account
Casinomeister said:
I rarely take bonuses - including sign up bonuses. I don't like stipulations put on me on what to play. I know I am in the minority of players, but I have never ever had a problem at a casino.

But then ... I'm the Casinomeister :D
That's exactly how I feel.

I stay clear of bonuses, more often than not the wagering requirements just cause you to play away decent wins.

I want to play what I want, when I want, and I want to cash out when I like without any hassle.

Staying clear of bonuses gives me exactly that.
 
Top