Whats your favorite 30 for 30 on ESPN so far?

coloradobuff

Dormant Account
Looking forward to "The Two Escobars" tonight,

I think my favorite one so far, has been The Legend of Jimmy the Greek, probably because of all the betting/gambling talk..

Now that we have seen exactly half of the episodes, whats been your favorite 30 for 30?

"The Greek" is also my favorite to date. His life had all the elements and complexities of both a Greek tragedy and comedy.

The DVR is set to record "The Two Escobars" early AM on 7-2-2010 on the Deuce. Looking forward to finally viewing as I have read quite a few articles about in the last week or so!

"The Two Escobars" is a must see. IMO, a soon to be award winning human interest classic documentary per se.........not just for sport's (soccer) fans either as I believe most all would enjoy.

Google 30 for 30 to find scheduled future broadcast times as well as which ESPN channel if interested.:)

Being a lifelong Pacers fan (yes, I know quite well how you Cubs fans feel!), the one about Reggie Miller and the rivalry with the Knicks (and Spike Lee) is my favorite. Reggie tells the story of his dad and sister Cheryl picking him up after his high school game and being all proud that he scored 40 points or something. He asks Cheryl how she did in her game and she scored 60 or so!! Reggie is the only guy that can say that his sister can beat him and noone blows him any shit at all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back