Whats your best Music Video of all time?

I'd need to say this one

It's the first video that came to mind and I love the guitar solo ROCK ON!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Foo Fighter -Learn to fly(hysterically funny video)

Foo Fighters-Learn To Fly

Really funny and a good song to boot!! :cool:

Way too many to choose from LOL.

Aphex Twin "Come To Daddy" probably the best. Some of those Queen ones were excellent in their day as was the Aha one and "Girls On Film" by Duran Duran. Love Swedish House Mafia's video for "Don't You Worry Child" just because it makes you wish you were there and the uncensured version of "Blurred Lines" with Emily wotsit....well, nuff said!

But hands-down the winner - and Gagamel in particular might appreciate this - is this little beauty! There is a good reason why it has nearly 3,000,000 views!

Aphex Twin "Come To Daddy" probably the best. Some of those Queen ones were excellent in their day as was the Aha one and "Girls On Film" by Duran Duran. Love Swedish House Mafia's video for "Don't You Worry Child" just because it makes you wish you were there and the uncensured version of "Blurred Lines" with Emily wotsit....well, nuff said!

But hands-down the winner - and Gagamel in particular might appreciate this - is this little beauty! There is a good reason why it has nearly 3,000,000 views!

The Black Satans are a norwegian Black Metal Band from ...................Finland Lol.

Thank you Simmo!

I never knew just how filthy this song is until I watched this version. Their video's are well worth checking out. Brilliant group.

NSFW, but The Prodigys "Smack my Bi#ch" up is one that sticks with me, In fact all The Prodigys videos are entertaining, even the old school ones like "Out of Space", "Voodoo People" (damn im old)

Right....

They look pissed off and lost in a forest.

Are these grown men or young male adults with long hair ? That have just learnt how to use their tongues :p This is a crazy music video and.. I think they need to seek Jesus Christ if they already haven't ? :notworthy Wipe that shite off their face and spend more time with their family :what:

The dancing made me laugh though !! that's probably where the 3,000,000 views came from, dance moves baby !! :D

Thought I'd Calm This Thread Down

Take a break from the satanic confusion and watch this !!

Paul Simon - Call Me Al

Not my all time favorite as there is way too many across different genres of music that I like, but.. Do you like ?! :eek2:

When it came out I was in my teenage years and I was super impressed by it.
These days it might not look like much but in those days this video was HOT.
Also still a great song by the way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back