What's wrong with these pictures? (Another Rival bug)

Hmm i really have no idea whats wrong - cant find it. The 90 dollar win was probably already tripled from 30 or so...

I am not sure whether 4 scatters would have paid you $4.50 before your pick which paid another $90. Normally all scatter wins at Rival give you either a scatter win, free spins or a win based on your selection but not a combination of 2 or more. As it is, you won $3.60 from your first 6 spins, $90 from the pick (4 scatters) and a very small win of $0.45 from your last 3 spins so the feature actually paid $94.05.

I havent read the fine print for payouts in Hobo's Hoard but I believe that it probably was their original intention to give wins for 2-5 scatters and additional wins fro 3 scatters or more (depending on what you pick). I had played this slot quite a lot previously and didnt notice wins for 3-5 scatters other than the win for the selection.

You should have a feature win of $98.10 ($3.60+$94.50)
BUT your feature win says $94.05
What do I win :D
You win a large pat on the back from yourself! :thumbsup:

Yes, the first shot shows my win of $4.50 + $90.00 = $94.50, but the free-spin total counter only added the $90, and not the $4.50.

Of course, I didn't know exactly what my balance was before hitting 'spin' so I had to go through my play log & calculate how much I actually got paid for the free-spins. I was pleased to find I did actually get paid the correct full amount - so this is just yet another Rival display glitch...

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back