What's the worst thing you've done when a feature has paid nothing/very little?

I don't think I'v ever broken anything as a result of a bad feature they happen so often I wouldn't have anything left ;)

I do swear at the computer quite a bit though and roll my eyes. I'm surprised I don't get eye strain.

I don't deposit enough to get annoyed when I lose. That's the best way to avoid being disappointed deposit small. That way when you lose which for me happens all the time you've deposited so little it dosent even matter actually the joke is on the game "since your not paying I'm not depositing" or at least I like to think it is :cool:

It’s pretty pointless breaking stuff when things go wrong, getting annoyed is natural we all succumb to it.

I can cope with people being absolutely unremitting in their views both online or face to face it is their train of thought and as long as it is not harmful I will agree to disagree but I will admit to silently mouthing a curse word or two on a slow booting computer, each to their own I guess?

Apart from cussing incessantly, the worse thing I've done is probably continue depositing only to receive a feature more terrifying than the previous with a a longer drought of wins in between.

It’s pretty pointless breaking stuff when things go wrong, getting annoyed is natural we all succumb to it.

I can cope with people being absolutely unremitting in their views both online or face to face it is their train of thought and as long as it is not harmful I will agree to disagree but I will admit to silently mouthing a curse word or two on a slow booting computer, each to their own I guess?

Yes I agree what I hate though is at the land based seeing people who are losing bashing the buttons. They wreck the machine for the next person the amount of times I've chucked a fifty dollar note in only to find I need to collect the coins because the buttons aren't working is staggering.

One time I was sitting next to a guy who was being rather violent with the machine and he was talking to himself he goes "everyone is winning in this shit hole except for me" and I'm sitting there thinking then why are you still sitting there putting in 50 after 50? When that happens to me I just move onto the next machine.

I've also left the land based much earlier than I've intended to before when the games haven't been going well. But I tend to have better luck there than online so I can put in allot more money before deciding to leave.

Some people have no pride and don't give an absolute rats @rsse about how they look to other people.

Yes I agree what I hate though is at the land based seeing people who are losing bashing the buttons. They wreck the machine for the next person the amount of times I've chucked a fifty dollar note in only to find I need to collect the coins because the buttons aren't working is staggering.

Yes I've seen this the few times I've been to the local club. The funny thing is though there are cameras everywhere but no-one tries to stop them as they probably don't want to stop the money flowing in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back