"What's That Sound?" Competition!

I'm stuck on number 6, but im looking... I thought I remembered what it was, but after going and playing through it and listening to the game i thought it was, I was wrong. hmmmm. lol

....Can I ask Conor.. (if possible!).. are the sounds from any part of a game? as in , main game, features etc. ? or are you not saying :D lol

Good question so let's give a little hint for everyone.
All of the sounds are taken from the main game. No features were, well, featured.

Hope this helps ;)

Conor

Think Ive got them! (well, maybe...)

1.Phoenix sun
2.Rapunzels Tower
3.Sticky Bandits
4.Seven piggies
5.Creature from the black lagoon
6.Hercules Son of Zeus.

Think Ive got them! (well, maybe...)

1.Phoenix sun
2.Rapunzels Tower
3.Sticky Bandits
4.Seven piggies
5.Creature from the black lagoon
6.Hercules Son of Zeus.

Nice guesses Spoo42!
You've won this round.

Drop me a pm with your registered email address and I will apply your prize!

Thanks,

Conor

Oh haha cheers!

That last one was the one that got me! And i even posted above saying I thought I was wrong - i was actually right lol I just hadn't listened closely enough when checking that game out.

Thanks anyhow!

Is there a round 11 under construction? These have been a fantastic addition to the forum from Trada x Thank you.
Hey Supababe,

Don't worry - big things are coming.
Myself and Rachel are finalizing a more formal approach to this competition with set times for posting.
We hope that this new approach will allow more members to get in and have a chance at winning :)

Conor

that very first one i can't work out - ill have to ponder that and guess again seeing as you can guess as much as you want lol

first one im not sure.. second i think may be Jungle Jim, then its Fruit spin, then Twin spin delux, and last is stacks o gold.

Ok so Fruit Spin twin spin deluxe and stacks o gold. But what is number one! I'm no sure you're right about jungle jim....

yeah im not totally sure but its the one that sounds closest from top of my head (and after giving it a quick play), but its not 100%.. could be something else. The first one is puzzling though..

Ok.. updated guesses lol

Six acrobats, second i think may be Jungle Jim, then its Fruit spin, then Twin spin delux, and last is stacks o gold.

Not sure its Jurassic world.. (edit: actually, sticking the volume really high the music sounds the same but i still can't find the jingle).. listened more to jungle jim too and im doubting that one now. Sounds like a microgaming slot, but they re-use alot of the reel sounds and stuff,
so makes it harder to differentiate between them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back