What's really going on with Internet Blackjack

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Joined
May 15, 2002
Location
Visalia, California
jetset said:
"Throughout the day and night the Bellagio has water shows such as is pictured in this photograph, at night it is truly spectacular."

I can vouch for that - it is synchronised to music and is one of the great sights of Las Vegas.

My family refers to it as Steve Wynn's gift to the city of Las Vegas.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
I meant "Lake view" for "Strip view", I just stuck in "Strip" since they're the same.

I was just wondering if the upgrade to LV posted on the site - $50 - would be subject to any possible discount given the discount Cipher already seems to have wangled off the rack rate, and if not, is it worth the extra $50 per night for the upgrade? Even so, $245 a night would be a pretty nice deal - LOL, particularly considering the sad state of the US dollar.

Highly doubt I'd be doing any actual playing as I recall most games there are pretty shitty, and table minumums aren't exactly too minimal.
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Joined
Jan 12, 2001
Location
Heaven
I think Cipher said the lake view upgrade was included in the cost... LOL...

Blackjack is blackjack, so if that's your game, they have it... as I recall they have a decent selection of games, but table minimums generally start at $10, and I think most tables are $25 minimum.

Of course, there are plenty of other places to play... and stay... LOL... I highly recommend checking the hotel websites... sometimes the rates they post are the lowest available anywhere. And some nice packages too.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Joined
May 15, 2002
Location
Visalia, California
spearmaster said:
I think Cipher said the lake view upgrade was included in the cost... LOL...

Blackjack is blackjack, so if that's your game, they have it... as I recall they have a decent selection of games, but table minimums generally start at $10, and I think most tables are $25 minimum.

Of course, there are plenty of other places to play... and stay... LOL... I highly recommend checking the hotel websites... sometimes the rates they post are the lowest available anywhere. And some nice packages too.

Yes Spear, the Lake View upgrade is included at the $199.00 figure.
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
Joined
May 30, 2004
Location
LA, California
I don't know how many would actually be gambling, but there's a very good chance that the room rate can be discounted quite a bit - especially since Vegas isn't exactly enjoying boom times and it would be in the off-season.

Remember - $25 minimums to be rated at the Bellagio.
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
Yes Spear, the Lake View upgrade is included at the $199.00 figure.
In that case you can count me in.

Great deal, Cipher, thanks.
 
Last edited:

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
I've back a week and a half, and I still haven't read all of the threads. Spearmaster just pointed me to this one today.

Yeah, I'll definately be in Vegas - don't know where I am staying yet - but a plan is formulating in my head.

A player get together? :eek2: could be scary :D
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Joined
May 15, 2002
Location
Visalia, California
casinomeister said:
I've back a week and a half, and I still haven't read all of the threads. Spearmaster just pointed me to this one today.

Yeah, I'll definately be in Vegas - don't know where I am staying yet - but a plan is formulating in my head.

A player get together? :eek2: could be scary :D

What dates are you planning on being in Vegas at this point?
 

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Joined
Jan 16, 2002
Location
England
The deal you had was 30 rooms Oct 3rd through to 7th for five nights, I believe? Whatever anyone else's plans are, I'm in. I need some desert heat.
 

casinogossip

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Location
My house - middle of my street
cipher said:
I'm in the fourth and final week (hopefully) of physical therapy with 5 degrees to go for full motion and the return to the golf course.

Good luck with that final 5 degrees ...

I had trashed my knee last year - complete tears of both ACL & LCL - Doctor always said your looking great full extension will come - well after months of rehab I am still 5 degrees short :( and let me tell you what - my golf game has suffered immensely

Getting rather tired of it giving out all the time - the lack of full extension has a dramatic affect on how you walk.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Joined
May 15, 2002
Location
Visalia, California
casinogossip said:
Good luck with that final 5 degrees ...

I had trashed my knee last year - complete tears of both ACL & LCL - Doctor always said your looking great full extension will come - well after months of rehab I am still 5 degrees short :( and let me tell you what - my golf game has suffered immensely

Getting rather tired of it giving out all the time - the lack of full extension has a dramatic affect on how you walk.

Fortunately for me I had an absolute slave driver for physical therapy and he absolutely hammered that knee every other day. I think it was a huge benefit in that the physical therapy group is less tha 30 feet outside my office door.

I've got full extension and I've got to tell you the orthopedist almost freaked when I was able to do a full deep knee bend. Cindy and I will be hitting the links next week or the week after and I'm really looking forward to it. Now I just got to find a way to beat her. Now that's tough. Have a good one and welcome to the forum.
 

casinogossip

Banned User - too annoying
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Location
My house - middle of my street
Good to hear you got full extension back :)

I blame my problems on the doctor - easy to do I reckon LOL - anyway they had placed me in a full leg splint for 2 weeks then immediately after I got out of that they put me in a full leg cast for 3 more weeks. Thus I was totally immobile for 5 weeks - So I didnt get off to a very quick start with rehab - I believe scar tissue built up during that time ...

Lot of other extenuating circumstances I should get a lawyer, but hell this isnt a medical or legal board - LMAO - so I wont get into it anymore.

Thanks for the welcome and good luck beating her ;)
 
Top