What's really going on with Internet Blackjack

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
For better than 6 years plus now I've been a pretty regular player at fifty or so Internet casinos and I'm more than a little concerned that in that amount of time I've really never come across someone or heard of someone winning what I'd refer to as a sizeable amount of money.

The best that I've managed to accomplish on the Internet is in the area of $15,000.00 over a period of a week or so. It just seems to me that somebody should be nailing some substantial wins if in fact this Internet Blackjack is truly legit.

I don't get it, I've never heard of any substantial wins mentioned here at Casinomeister or at Winner On Line, Bet to Gamble or any of the other forums. While at the same time I personally have managed substantial Blackjack wins in the $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 + range on a fairly frequent basis. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
 

bewitch

Dormant account
Wow, $25000-$50000... :eek: Do you read bethug's post?

Gee, you gentlmen took all the winning. ;)

How's your knee surgery doing? Hope everything went well. Take care! :)
 

ftg

Banned User - bogus claim - violation of <a href="
cipher said:
. While at the same time I personally have managed substantial Blackjack wins in the $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 + range on a fairly frequent basis.
Cipher, appreciate if you could tell what software platform you made this wins.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
bewitch said:
Wow, $25000-$50000... :eek: Do you read bethug's post?

Gee, you gentlmen took all the winning. ;)

How's your knee surgery doing? Hope everything went well. Take care! :)
Good to hear from you my friend. I'm in the fourth and final week (hopefully) of physical therapy with 5 degrees to go for full motion and the return to the golf course. I havn't forgotten Bewitch I owe you a Cipher disc. Have a good one.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
ftg said:
Cipher, appreciate if you could tell what software platform you made this wins.
FTG, thanks for bringing something to my attention the $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 that I spoke of was won at brick and mortar casinos in Vegas and South Lake Tahoe.

The best I've ever done on an Internet casino was on the proprietary software at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
but I've got to add that they have seriously tightened up their game. If you're patient and well funded you can make some serious money on that software. Especially in light of the fact that you can elect on a hand for hand basis whether you want to play in free or real mode without getting out of the system.

Sorry for any bum information I might have conveyed.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
FTG;

I'm going to try to attach a copy of a Cipher Strand incident to Oasis that I just finished. Bear in mind the Red blocks register a LOSS for the player or a PUSH and the Green blocks register a WIN for the player. Everything else is pretty much self-explanatory. Have a good one.
 

hhcfreebie

Dormant account
cipher said:
For better than 6 years plus now I've been a pretty regular player at fifty or so Internet casinos and I'm more than a little concerned that in that amount of time I've really never come across someone or heard of someone winning what I'd refer to as a sizeable amount of money.

The best that I've managed to accomplish on the Internet is in the area of $15,000.00 over a period of a week or so. It just seems to me that somebody should be nailing some substantial wins if in fact this Internet Blackjack is truly legit.

I don't get it, I've never heard of any substantial wins mentioned here at Casinomeister or at Winner On Line, Bet to Gamble or any of the other forums. While at the same time I personally have managed substantial Blackjack wins in the $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 + range on a fairly frequent basis. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Won $25k - $50k? Is that the total amount, or you can win 25k-50k fairly frequently?
If it's later, you must be a super high roller. :eek2:
The reason not many people can win 25-50k is because most people don't bet more than 100 per hand. Low rollers like us just won't see more than 2k winning, let along 25-50k. In fact, I'll be very happy if I can score $200 per day. Also, we can't count cards effectively online and that reduce another possible way of advantage play.
Progression players often bet big so they can score big win from time to time as well.
Now if you are asking about advantage play. I know people can easily score more than $10k per year. Some very successful player can score more than $50k per year.
Of course, advantage players don't brag. ;)
 

thesmacker

Most Annoying Forum Member of 2006
Whats your experience with Oasis other then your nice win Cipher? Do they pay fast, have good CS? Thanks in advance
Cheers
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
thesmacker said:
Whats your experience with Oasis other then your nice win Cipher? Do they pay fast, have good CS? Thanks in advance
Cheers
I doubt that there are many online casinos out there where a player can have a relationship lasting better than 6 years plus with a casino and/or sportsbook. A fellow by the name of Rodney Barker is the main guy there at Oasis and I have a great deal of confidence in Rodney as well as his business accumen.

Oasis is known for handling a great deal of sports wagering and accordingly they are a very well funded organization and they pay generally within a 48 hour window unless there is a weekend involved.

I do not take advantage of any bonuses offered, however I do need to have the automatic bonuses removed from my account after making a deposit and prior to playing, but all that is required there is a simple phone call to customer service.
 

bewitch

Dormant account
cipher said:
Good to hear from you my friend. I'm in the fourth and final week (hopefully) of physical therapy with 5 degrees to go for full motion and the return to the golf course. I havn't forgotten Bewitch I owe you a Cipher disc. Have a good one.
It's nice to hear from you as well. It must be a lot for you to go through the whole thing. Health is most important in our life. May everything will be smooth for you from now on. Have fun at golf course and take it easy! :)

BTW, I forgot about the disc until yesterday when I pick up the mail. Then I was wondering how are you doing. Don't even worry about it. Take care!
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
hhcfreebie said:
Won $25k - $50k? Is that the total amount, or you can win 25k-50k fairly frequently?
If it's later, you must be a super high roller. :eek2:
The reason not many people can win 25-50k is because most people don't bet more than 100 per hand. Low rollers like us just won't see more than 2k winning, let along 25-50k. In fact, I'll be very happy if I can score $200 per day. Also, we can't count cards effectively online and that reduce another possible way of advantage play.
Progression players often bet big so they can score big win from time to time as well.
Now if you are asking about advantage play. I know people can easily score more than $10k per year. Some very successful player can score more than $50k per year.
Of course, advantage players don't brag. ;)
hhcfreebie; Whether you're a "highroller" or not has absolutely nothing to do with your ability to win significant amounts of money. Yes, if you expect to win in the ranges of $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 you'd better be well funded. But I've personally seen as much as $5,000,000.00 in a single weekend dropped by morons who had absolutely no business whatsoever at a Blackjack table.

I personally subscribe to the basic principle that the more you know about any given situation (Blackjack or not) the more likely it is that you'll come out on top. Thats why I insist on knowing one hell of a lot more than the casino knows about whats happening in any session of Blackjack that I play and in realtime.

The previous example did not include the html files that are recorded along with the Cipher strand and I'm attaching those hereto for your perusal. In closing you're absolutely right hhcfreebie, "true advantage players don't brag they just take care of business."
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
tim5ny said:
You've seen people drop 5 MILLION dollars at a BJ table in a weekend?????
Not a big deal at the nicer establishments in Vegas. One weekend I was playing at the Hard Rock. I was betting about $300 to $500 per hand.. the guys next to me were pumping in about $30,000 to $50,000 per hand, occasionally pushing it to $100,000 or more.
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Damn... what's the point of a table limit? :) That's like outrageous... :eek:

Can I give you some of my business cards to hand out next time you see people like that at the table? :thumbsup:
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
spearmaster said:
Damn... what's the point of a table limit? :) That's like outrageous... :eek:

Can I give you some of my business cards to hand out next time you see people like that at the table? :thumbsup:

Most pit bosses will gladly change the table limit for you, especially to discourage other players from jumping in.

I'd actually be more than happy to deal out any business cards... :) A number of these players, unsurprisingly, are business owners.
 

m249a

Dormant account
Odd's are good if they were playing that kind of cash, they could afford to. I would wager that much if I could afford to. Those are the kind of players who get picked up in a private jet and flown ANYWHERE they want to go...full comps, limo's,chicks, beer............oh sorry, I was dreaming about what I would do...lol, my sorry ass is lucky to wager $200-$300 a hand, AFTER I grind a few hours on the $25 table..........Just once I want to wager more then $10,000 on a hand of BJ, the pure adrenline rush would be something to remember for the rest of my life..... :D :D :D
 

spearmaster

RIP Ted
Most pit bosses will gladly change the table limit for you, especially to discourage other players from jumping in.
Yes, of course this is true - and one of my favorite tricks as well - but can you imagine a table minimum of $300 and a max of $100K?

Especially in a public area... LOL...
 

dickens1298

Dormant account
spearmaster said:
Yes, of course this is true - and one of my favorite tricks as well - but can you imagine a table minimum of $300 and a max of $100K?

Especially in a public area... LOL...
Yeah... it DID make feel a tad insignificant... LOL

The table was actually a $100 table. When they raised the limits, I was automatically "grandfathered" in.
 
Top