Question What variance (volatility) do you prefer?

What type of variance do you prefer?

• Low Variance

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • On the lower side of Medium

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Medium Variance

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • On the higher side of Medium

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • High Variance

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • No Preference

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys/Gals, take a look this New Article at CM: 7 Volatile Slots Of 2018 Capable Of BIG Payouts . Comments, thoughts?

You probably could have extended the number to 10, by including Buffalo Rising Megaways, Jammin' Jars and Napoleon.

Wild Swarm probably was deserving of a mention too.

That said, the 7 games you did mention definitely warranted inclusion in your article.

Pretty much no interest in high to ultra high slots. Higher side of medium for me. I like a bit of play for my money with a remote chance of a low 1000’s x stake win. Probably why I have a lot of time for most BTG slots.

Sure I’ll put a few spins in things like DOA2, Jammin Jars, et al but that won’t extend to more than 100 spins at any one time max, and pretty infrequently at that. Would rather stick a tenner on the lotto each week. Pretty much the same thing.

I've kind of changed my mind a bit on this over the past 2 years actually. I voted High Variance originally but around the beginning of 2018, I gave up playing online for real money. I have contemplated a return from time to time but instead I decided to sign up at Jackpot Party on FB (social) to rekindle memories of the good old WMS times and when I fancy a blast I play there. As a result of that, I have discovered that actually, I really like a lot of the more medium variance games and some even lower (ie: Lancelot, Samurai Master or the Colossal Reels games) and I've started to edge away from the HV's. I still love Rhino of course but I think that my emphasis has shifted as result of not playing for real money. It's more about entertainment so the variance shift makes some logical sense.

I've kind of changed my mind a bit on this over the past 2 years actually. I voted High Variance originally but around the beginning of 2018, I gave up playing online for real money. I have contemplated a return from time to time but instead I decided to sign up at Jackpot Party on FB (social) to rekindle memories of the good old WMS times and when I fancy a blast I play there. As a result of that, I have discovered that actually, I really like a lot of the more medium variance games and some even lower (ie: Lancelot, Samurai Master or the Colossal Reels games) and I've started to edge away from the HV's. I still love Rhino of course but I think that my emphasis has shifted as result of not playing for real money. It's more about entertainment so the variance shift makes some logical sense.
smashing-laptop-with-bat.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back