Tips What to do with winnings?

Its a great feeling to have every bill current, and a month ahead to boot. If you have a mortgage, see if you can make a baloon payment. If you need to wait for anniversary date, then buy a GIC or suchlike to wait for that month. You will save many times that amount over the life of your mortgage.

I don't need a lot of stuff, home improvements are added value, but rarely as much as you spend, so make sure they are things that improve your quality of life while you live there.

I love to travel, and a big win usually means a trip for me. Memories last, and if you have a family, time with them is priceless. If you don't, time with yourself is priceless too!

Its a great feeling to have every bill current, and a month ahead to boot. If you have a mortgage, see if you can make a baloon payment. If you need to wait for anniversary date, then buy a GIC or suchlike to wait for that month. You will save many times that amount over the life of your mortgage.

I don't need a lot of stuff, home improvements are added value, but rarely as much as you spend, so make sure they are things that improve your quality of life while you live there.

I love to travel, and a big win usually means a trip for me. Memories last, and if you have a family, time with them is priceless. If you don't, time with yourself is priceless too!

This.

I won £5,000 on a £50 deposit at mr.green a few weeks back. Bought a Ford Focus ST 2.5 Turbo for £5,000 exactly.

I smile every time i see and drive it, and i know it will hold its value when it comes to selling it.

Small wins I use to have an 'Improved lifestyle' for a few days, Ie: Better brand of cig's n beers, kellogs and nescafe instead of Asda's home brand etc

Bigger wins I always get something to 'show for' or remind me of the event.

Over the years I've been pretty lucky as a low roller and a handful of things I've treated myself to have included, UK Holiday, 2nd Hand car, few DVD boxsets and always make sure I treat the kids n missues, prezzies depend on the size of the win :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back