1. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what steps to takje

Discussion in 'Ask the Meister' started by joann23, Mar 29, 2004.

  1. joann23

    joann23 Dormant account

    upland california
    Could you tell me what steps I can take to get a casino reported to someone in authority or to have them regulated shut down ect. Im sick of this casinos rudeness and ripping people off!
  2. Casinomeister

    Casinomeister Forum Cheermeister Staff Member

    Hi Joann23,

    And welcome to the forum...

    Please let me know which casino you are referring to and I'll give you the options. Thanks!
  3. joann23

    joann23 Dormant account

    upland california

    Mad bonus casino they are a rip off and I want to shut them down

Share This Page