Expired Promo What Slots Tournament?

There are promos that are no more.
Hi guys,

Just to confirm, any tournaments that we are currently running across our brands are not linked to this promotion. The tournament will be on Best Multiplier Hit and all the games mentioned here (with a few additional games for good measure).

We will create a brand new post and then paste a link here once done!

Keep your eyes peeled, it should be very soon.

Many thanks,
Ryan

@TheAverageGuy - Sorry!

It is due to me that we go for most game rounds this month and the reason is that we will also participate in a MGS/JFTW network raffle where they have a 25K prizepool (5k for the winner and 164 individuals that will win) on Reel Talent (their new game) from the 12th till the 20th of November.

The reason we decided to go for most game rounds is that your wagers on our end will give you tickets for the draw of the MGS tournament and game rounds on our tournaments! So not only do we give you a chance to win on our end, we also aim to help you to gain as many tickets for the MGS/JFTW raffle.

I hope you appreciate my reasoning behind this months tournaments and that we can both agree that it was very kind from me to do so ;)

Kr. Jan

I agree with @TheAverageGuy on this Jan I'm afraid, as soon as I see a 'most game rounds' I'm out, you can just buy the prize if you have deep enough pockets, at least with a multiplier everyone has the same chance to win. I do of course understand why you have min stake as £1 as the prizes are high (although seem to be quite lower this month than previous ones!), but you are completely ruling out any low rollers with these promos.
Surely playing for a multiplier would also count towards the network raffle (which no one has a chance of winning anyway)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back