What SEO to do on my site?

rob3786

Dormant account
Hi I have an seo working for me at present xclusivedesigners.com the site is moving very well in terms of rankings and traffic considering its only been up 2-3 months. What exactly do you think is wrong with the seo of the site? Please tell me specifically I would be very interested. Thanks

I will try to give you a review on your on-page factors. Please note that it was a very quick assessment, if you need any explanations please ask. Also please note that I am ignoring the large ammount of non finished pages that are already live for some reason and the lack of backlinks and off-page factors in general
Mod-rewrite
I suggest you apply modrewrite to your URL's now before the site is settled and you have to apply it to all the pages at a later stage because of some Google update.
Page title tag
Your page titles are not unique to each page. Each page are supposed to target a specific keyword phrase, and the keyword phrase must be in the title.
Meta description and keyword tags
This should be unique to each page, containing the description for the relevant page which includes the targetted keyword phrase. Keyword meta tag should contain keywords that appear on the applicable page.
Redundant code
Pages contain alot of JS code that can be used externally.
Internal link to home page
This link should not link to index.php but the home URL.
Tree/level site structure
The site lacks internal link structure to enable internal content strengthening internal theming for specific keywords phrases.
Use of contextual links internally
Your content lacks contextual links to internal pages
External Links to related trusted sites
Could not find any.
Freshness of content
Cannot determine.
Page theming
None of the pages are well themed. It seems like there are alot of content targetting different keyword phrases. BAD Keyword dilution (To many unrelated keywords)
Keyword stemming/Applied semantics (Synonyms)/Latent Semantics
This is not being used naturally atm.
Duplicate content
This is definately the case.
Keyword containing in main nav or alt tags on image links
Choice of keywords currently used for main nav, does not make any sense for keyword research done. Use of multiple keyword phrases to link to same page :eek2:
Unique content
Just a suggestion that you use www.copyscape.com to check your pages for copy theft before making the live.

General Notes:
The site as it is currently makes no sense from an SEO perspective. There are no specific keywords targetted for each individual page. This will definately lead to usability issues and conversion issues. The main intention of your site is to get targetted traffic that will convert well. ATM You are not targetting keywords using Bold, Headings, Titles and contextual links... actually it seems like the pages are pointless nonsense to place banners.
Put a 301 redirect on your main URL without the www.

Partypartners are causing a security error. Might cause visitors to leave your site?

Thank you very much, you have been of great help. I couldn't have asked for a more in detail report that was excellent. I will get working on that right away. I will post my site for review in a month once these changes have been made hopefuly then it will be written in a much more seo appealing fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back