what RTG Games you would suggest

chrisigissi

Dormant account
Hi there and good evening,

I´ll maybe give LuckyRed this evening another try. So I would like to ask the forum what particular
slots you would suggest to play. And is it better to select all lines oder play with fewer lines?
Deposit would be 20 bucks with 85% bonus.

Thanks a lot in advance
best regards
Chrisi

I´ll maybe give LuckyRed this evening another try. So I would like to ask the forum what particular
slots you would suggest to play. And is it better to select all lines oder play with fewer lines?

Thanks a lot in advance
best regards
Chrisi

Good luck with your play on there ,Any slots worth a try its all luck after all :)

i LOVE triple twister. But It's either high variance or very high variance so I wouldn't go chasing crazy hits on it if you don't actually like the game itself. For some reason I just like waiting to see if my twister in free spins will split into just one or two. Have no clue why but it tickles me pink even when I don't win.

Incidentally I have had monster hits on the game as well but as I said I wouldn't go chasing them. I just truly love that game. It's one of the few games I want to have my babies :oops:.

Thanks a lot in advance
best regards
Chrisi

I'd stay away from .50 minimum bets until after my bankroll increased :D

Luck certainly is a factor. Which games do you prefer? My choice would be to start with Crystal Waters or Tiger Treasures. If those play well, see how Enchanted Garden plays. I don't use AutoPlay right off and never just let it run wild :eek2:

Agree with Cleveland that Triple Twister is the best game!

I'd stay away from .50 minimum bets until after my bankroll increased :D

Didn't notice the starting balance in the OP's post. Yea I would stay away from the .50 minimum games.

Fruit Frenzy because you can play 5lines and it automatically plays all 25 lines when you get the feature!! Also like count spectacular,tritons treasure,Diamond Dozen,Henhouse and Aztecs Treasure. There is a few to try begin with Fruit Frenzy though as it is low variance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back