What Music are you listening to right now?

bb28

Dormant Account
I know there was a similar thread in the other forum that is no more, but I thought it might be fun to start the same here.

Right now........I'm listening to some Bruce Hornsby. I think my favorite is Fields of Gray.

I'm listening in my head to that awesome Crowded House concert on Austin City Limits the other night. Lucky me :) gonna go see Tim Finn in a couple of weeks in an up close and personal venue.

btw, I think Simmo! moved it to the attic the other day, but I like the idea of a new thread anyway, that one was long....

JetSet, was that you who logged in to my itunes to share tunes? I think the feature disappeared with v.7, we can only share playlists that are available on itunes store now:mad:

ahhh 10cc... those were the days.. ever get into bebop deluxe? 'live in the air age'? My itunes file is too big to attach as text... I guess I could break it up or rename it .jpg and you could rename it .txt when you dl it... but no sense really if itunes isn't p2p any more. Is winamp? I haven't upgraded it for over a year:eek2:

ahhh 10cc... those were the days.. ever get into bebop deluxe? 'live in the air age'? My itunes file is too big to attach as text... I guess I could break it up or rename it .jpg and you could rename it .txt when you dl it... but no sense really if itunes isn't p2p any more. Is winamp? I haven't upgraded it for over a year:eek2:

ahhh 10cc...one of my favorite groups of all time, here's a greatest hits list off of one of my albums

Tracks

1. Donna
2. Rubber Bullets
3. The Dean and I
4. The Wall Street Shuffle (one of my favorites) :yahoo:
5. Silly Love
6. Life Is a Minestrone
7. I'm Not in Love
8. Art for Art's Sake
9. I'm Mandy, Fly Me
10. The Things We Do for Love
11. Good Morning Judge (one of my favorites) :yahoo:
12. People in Love
13. Dreadlock Holiday (one of my favorites) :yahoo:
14. For You and I
15. Cry

Currently, right now I am listening to "The Move" on XM...purdy good station if you like that genre

I've been collecting music over the years, I have approx. 2000 extended play versions from clubs in my hard copy collection and somewhere in the neighborhood of about 12,000 downloads broken up into 30 different genre folders....

Yip, last I checked I've got about a month of songs on my hard drive and mp4's I haven't loaded yet.

I tried to rename (itunes) library.txt to alot of things to upload, but it fails. Oh well, maybe I'll upgrade my winamp and try to make available from there.

Lojo....It is winamp and I didn't know this until just now but you can generate a html list with it. Cool uh! It's the latest version of winamp. Or you could just do a screen shot.

ahhh 10cc...one of my favorite groups of all time, here's a greatest hits list off of one of my albums

Currently, right now I am listening to "The Move" on XM...purdy good station if you like that genre

I've been collecting music over the years, I have approx. 2000 extended play versions from clubs in my hard copy collection and somewhere in the neighborhood of about 12,000 downloads broken up into 30 different genre folders....

I've collected a lot over the years also....see my screenie of winamp. ;)

Lojo....It is winamp and I didn't know this until just now but you can generate a html list with it. Cool uh! It's the latest version of winamp. Or you could just do a screen shot.

I've collected a lot over the years also....see my screenie of winamp. ;)

Jeeze bb, and I thought I had a fairly large collection.....:notworthy

Have you actually paid for all of those ?....nevermind...don't answer that here..:D

I was playing around with Winamp and thought I'd check out this generate a HTML playlist feature. Well on second thought I'm lost. :eek2: The generating the file is no problem but how to get it from here to there? I'm lost when it comes to web page stuff. I can just copy and paste the thing. :lolup:

WINAMP

playlist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

42 tracks in playlist, average track length: 4:12
Playlist length: 2 hours 56 minutes 45 seconds
Right-click here to save this HTML file.

Playlist files:

1. Corey Hart - Just died in your arms tonight (4:38)
2. Top Gun - You've Lost That Lovin Feeling (3:48)
3. philip bailey & phill collens - easy lover (5:06)
4. Alicia Keys - Fallin' (3:16)
5. The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody (3:41)
6. Prince - When Doves Cry (3:48)
7. Jeff Healey Band - Angel Eyes (5:06)
8. Phil Collins - Against All Odds (3:35)
9. The Beach Boys - Kokomo (3:35)
10. Chi-Lites - Oh Girl (3:31)
11. Rita Coolidge - Fever (3:28)
12. Corey Hart - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night (3:53)
13. Paul Young - Every Time You Go Away (4:16)
14. Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me (4:21)
15. Hollies - The Air That I Breathe (3:46)
16. The Motels - Only The Lonely (3:18)
17. Robert John - Sad Eyes (3:32)
18. Toto - Rosanna (4:01)
19. John Parr - St Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion) (4:08)
20. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On (3:39)
21. Robert Plant - In the Mood (5:18)
22. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing (4:09)
23. Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away (4:19)
24. Rita Coolidge - The Way You Do The Things You (3:36)
25. Honeydrippers - Sea of Love (3:05)
26. Player - Baby Come Back (3:27)
27. Corey Hart - Never Surrender (4:56)
28. Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away (4:19)
29. The Spinners - Working My Way Back To You (4:06)
30. Grayson Hugh - Talk It Over In Bed (4:17)
31. Richard Marx - Angelia (5:17)
32. The Motels - Suddenly Last Summer (3:36)
33. Phill Collins - One More Night (4:46)
34. Prince - Purple Rain (8:43)
35. Richard Marx - 128 (4:30)
36. 0644 Patti Smith - Because The Night (3:18)
37. Night Ranger - When You Close Your Eyes (4:17)
38. Ambrosia - How Much I Feel (4:45)
39. Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Love Theme) [Love Theme from Top Gun] (4:12)
40. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting (4:24)
41. The Police - Kng of Pain (5:00)
42. Rita Coolidge - Higher And Higher (3:59)

I have GAC (Great American Country) on the telly. Sugarland video is on, "Gotta Be Something More".

I like that one also......but my fav Sugarland video is Stay, it's so raw. Have you saw it? It's such a nice change from the usual stuff, she is not so made up and it's just her and her partner on the acoustic guitar. Seems people either love or hate Jennifer, her twang drives some people up the wall. I like her and think she really has some great pipes.

I love twang!
I like the song but I think it seems an awful lot like the Tanya Tucker song "Soon". Don't know if you've ever heard it. It's a little old...like me.;)

I love twang!
I like the song but I think it seems an awful lot like the Tanya Tucker song "Soon". Don't know if you've ever heard it. It's a little old...like me.;)

I like twang too...in fact I'm a NC gal so I've got quite a bit of twang myself. ;)
I do remember Tanya and if that makes you old......well so am I. ;) I just listened to that song to refresh my memory. You are right, the songs are very similar but I prefer Stay and I'd have to say it's one of my favorite country video's because it's so raw and unmade up. It's nice to see someone do a video where much of the focus is on just the singers and the song, not the glitz and glamor. I even think it's cool that Jennifer's look is minimal makeup in that video.....it's a nice change.

That's a good playlist there bb with some great hits and some of my favorites in there too...but I'm kinda offened that you don't have anything in there by the all time great group... "Sexual Chocolate"

Randy Watson: Let's hear for my band, Sexual Chocolate....:yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
That's a good playlist there bb with some great hits and some of my favorites in there too...but I'm kinda offened that you don't have anything in there by the all time great group... "Sexual Chocolate"

Randy Watson: Let's hear for my band, Sexual Chocolate....:yahoo::yahoo:

You are cracking me up! :lolup: Sorry I offended you.......ok I hate to sound like a dunce but I don't remember them......give me a name of a song, refresh my memory....... and I will consider adding them to one of my playlists so you can sleep nights. ;)

You are cracking me up! :lolup: Sorry I offended you.......ok I hate to sound like a dunce but I don't remember them......give me a name of a song, refresh my memory....... and I will consider adding them to one of my playlists so you can sleep nights. ;)

That was Eddie Murphys group in the movie..."Coming To America" :lolup:

Thats Eddie in the pic !!

bb...Did she make that after she broke up with her husband?
Maybe she was venting through the song.

You are correct and I recall reading some interview where she said some of the painful emotions from her breakup came out in that video. I also remember reading that ___?? (the guy in the band with her) got upset because she was so upset. He didn't want his friends pain so public. She said she wanted to go on with it. Tough gal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back