What is wrong with some people>

What a selfish man to do that to his 8 month old child, some people need to waken up and get their priorities in order, when you have kids THEY come first, if you want to gamble/have leisure time, for god's sake, FIND A BABYSITTER!!, I bet that man now wished he had:rolleyes:

These stories always amaze me and how people get their priorities so screwed up, I especially dislike the ones of parents ignoring children (or killing them for that matter) because of online games (Facebook etc) an example of this
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

When virtual reality/gambling is more important than your children then its time to seek help.

I don't know what this parent was thinking. Once again, I am amazed at the stupidity of some people.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We popped in the pub one time to have a flutter on the machines and saw a baby a few months old in an empty car. We presumed (well hoped) that the parent had just popped in to grab their partner or whatnot. However we popped out to check on this baby (15 minutes later) and the parent 'still' hadn't come back. The poor thing was crying its eyes out. We informed the bar tender who called the police.

Now I've been in a similar situation where I've stopped by the pub (had to pick up someone) and had a kid with me. Easy solution, I just took the kid in with me... lol! Of course the bouncers had abit to say about it, but since I was only doing a pickup and hardly going to leave my child out in the car, they saw the sense of what I was saying:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back