What is the story behind your username?

Well mine is quite simply because I write a lot of music, and the main one I write is trance. Couple that with the fact my mom always used to call me a cheeky monkey as I am sarcastic A LOT and voila :)

Hello everyone :), my name comes from a popular brand of papers for rolling my 'tobacco', most people use the good ol rizlas but i always like 'RAWS', dont know if the brand is popular anywhere outside of ireland but it is my preffered choice for rolling my 'tobacco' :)

Mine is very simple. Teka is my nickname and what my friends call me. My real name is very hard to pronounce and everybody gets wrong so when I was 10 some people, out of a joke, gave me this nickname (it has to do with the company called Teka that manufactures towels and other stuff).
It just stuck and I got used to it. The funny thing is that some people believes Teka is my real name because they never heard people calling me anything else. LOL

Hello everyone :), my name comes from a popular brand of papers for rolling my 'tobacco', most people use the good ol rizlas but i always like 'RAWS', dont know if the brand is popular anywhere outside of ireland but it is my preffered choice for rolling my 'tobacco' :)

Oh, I know these :D But where I'm from... They're used for wacky backy :laugh:

as im from Iceland, it explaines it self :D
When I was about six the teacher at school asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. A Viking I answered much to the rest of the classes amusement and to this day I haven't given up based on the fact I haven't grown up yet.

Years ago I was at a bowling center with some friends and everyone had to put their names into the computer. Instead of my real name I called myself Bowling King but the computer couldn’t handle two names and changed it to BoKi. I totally suck at bowling so everyone made fun of the Bowling King afterwards and the name got stuck in my head.

4 letters are not allowed on a lot of websites so I added a „w“ and here we are.

Ahh, bowling. We should have a game i think it might be interesting. The last time i played in a busy arena i swung back to throw and threw the ball backwards.

Ahh, bowling. We should have a game i think it might be interesting. The last time i played in a busy arena i swung back to throw and threw the ball backwards.
Good going. Maybe have a CM showdown, teams can be comprised from the Korea/ Trump thread

200w.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back