What is the most addictive slot game ever??

Hugo Goal

I forgot about that one, everyone's favourite ;)

images

Sweet Alchemy always sucks me in chasing that crappy chest and spending 10x as much as its worth to get it
Recently it's Temple of Treasures or Buffalo megaways bonus buys as it seems statistically impossible to pick 5 spins with 1xmulti or min 324 ways over and over again...

This games a con I've never saw as low as the 324 ways minimum when picking 15 spins. Best pick is 15 spins it often hits a few thousand megaways. Pick and you'll see what I mean.

Hmm, this is a tough one.

If I have to pick only one, I probably go with IR. For pretty much exactly as dave described.
I've lost count of the number of times I've had some epic and profitable long-rolling mega grind sessions on this game.
No other game has come close to matching IR in that regard.

That said, it has also been responsible for many a slotting brain fart on my part ie not knowing when to leave and then going on to blow my balance entirely. :oops:

Honourable mentions would be Flash-era Rhino, Playboy, Jungle Spirit, Queen of Riches and DHV. I've had some wonderful runs on those games.

I still have a deep affinity for original Isis and Supe it Up as well as pretty much most of the original 5 line MG's....more recently "book of" games from BF, Ming, Pyramid and Transylvania.

I don't really have any addictive slot nowadays. It used to be DOA and IR back in the days but not anymore. I play these megaways slots a lot these days but I don't see them very addictive. I like to change games and not stick with only one slot, like Bonanza seems to be some kind of drug for many players.

slots that i play 25x wild in bonus bdba, georgie porgie, reel steal... and ofc Bonanza, Doa and Bod
YES! Georgie Porgie good choice!

I like all them games and used to play them religiously, except for BDBA ( I played Six Acrobats a lot)

#TeamNabster

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back