What happens to MG VP?

oyw7862

Non-Gambler
Recently, I played alot of VP(Jack better) @10 per hand.
Something strange caught my eye.

For example:
Today, In 400 hands, I was given 4 to a RF 9 times.:eek:
Needless to say, none of them hit.

Similar VP sessions happened several times recently.

Is it anoter trick of MG like more and more near missing features in slots?:mad:

As I am not a hardcore VP player, I just reminder those who play are.

Watch out, as if you got alot of 4 to a RF, you likely blow your bank roll very quick.:notworthy

Don't know that that's unusual. I ran into it during my last B&M trip. I saw 4 to the RF (no hits) so many times I nearly lost my cool.

Being dealt 4 to a RF is far more likely than being dealt all 5, however, seeing this 9 times in only 400 hands does seem odd, more odd in fact, than the fact that none hit.

To hit the RF from 4 dealt, you have a chance of 1 in 48 perhand. 9 such deals in 10-UP would give you 90 chances, and although you should have got nearly two hits on average, getting none is not that unlikely.
Although mainly on 4-UP VP, I had a very long spell of never hitting the RF from a dealt 4 to RF. I believe more RFs come from 3 to RF because this is dealt far more often than 4 to RF.

Hi oyw7862. I brought this up a few weeks ago. I have never seen so many 4 to a royal as I have in the past 3 months. I think I have seen more 4 to a royal in the past few months than I have seen in almost 8 years online. Something is very strange. Cheers

I noticed that too you guys, but I have also hit three RFs in the last month, so I don't really know what the deal is. Unfortunately I hit them when my balance was almost nil, and I had reduced the bet.

Hi oyw7862. I brought this up a few weeks ago. I have never seen so many 4 to a royal as I have in the past 3 months. I think I have seen more 4 to a royal in the past few months than I have seen in almost 8 years online. Something is very strange. Cheers

i don't play video poker that much at all but i did find the recent posts interesting because if ANYONE would notice interesting things in regards to VP, i KNOW who it would be. Juliack has to have a profound knowledge of the game because of the amount of play. I mean, i know who i would PM if i had a question about VP!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back