What does a lot of 2 scatter spins mean to you?

Frequent 2 scatter spins are common but too many of them in a decent clip is a sign of lazy programming. Quick Hits is a good example. Microgaming is also very guilty of this.

Sorry for bringing this one up, but after some I realized some things:

1. Frequent 2 scatters are generaly good. That means that slot is not dead. After all, most slots (MG anyway) give 1x or even 2x win. I start to worry when there are NO 2 scatter spins.

2. If you recieve scatters on reels 1 and 2 and scatter on 3rd OR 4th reel stopped just above or below in 90% situations you will not get third scatter.

3. Similar to above, if you get wild symbol anywhere on the reels, it is not likely that you'll get third scatter. Although, I did have some exceptions here (IR, TS2)...

Something I've noticed on Raging Rhino concerning 2 scatters. If, say, you keep getting 2 scatters over a period of 50-100 spins then you can be pretty certain the next feature is going to take a long time to come and when it does eventually arrive it pays crap. The reason why I bring this up now is that I'm in the middle of one of those runs. Each time a scatter appears, the majority of the time I'm getting two with the odd single scatter here and there. At present I'm over 400 spins without a feature and this is pretty standard when in one of these runs. The worst I have encountered is over 1000 spins without a feature whilst getting constantly bombarded with 2 scatters and when that particular run ended I got the bonus guarantee. In fact, I've never had any win higher than maybe 15x after one of these runs.

I'd like to know if others have found this to be the case when enduring a long run without the feature (Dunover, I'm looking at you). I'll keep going with this run (fortunately I'm well up atm) and I'll post what happens at the end of it.

Edit: Well it ended just after I posted this message. The total amount of spins was 444 and the feature gave me one win (0.30) so, as expected, I ended up with Bonus Guarantee.

I guess everyone noticed that quite often after 2-scatter spin next spis shows that "missing" scatter.

Quite irritatimng, but surely completely random....

I guess everyone noticed that quite often after 2-scatter spin next spis shows that "missing" scatter.

Quite irritatimng, but surely completely random....

Yes, very common, or the third scatter just missing above or below on a 2-scatter spin. This is very common on DOA these days!

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back