What do you do for $50 or evern 100


Senior Member
Jul 11, 2008
On the Beach
For most US players, you get a lousy 10 bucks free chip and you make the WR but you can only collect 50 bucks.

So do you cash out $50 as a wire xfer?
Can you ask for a withdrawal , then reverse and use the $50 bucks to try and increase
your winnings? Does the casino allow this?
This really sucks so ITS best not to take any freebies unless you can collect at least $500
Basically, i a asking US players who has no QT, NO CLICK2PAY, NO NETELLR and bnly courier checks or wire transfer what do you do?


Dormant account
Feb 19, 2009
A Place
You can always get a Person2Person transfer. We do, although not all casinos offer it.

Really depends on the casino. Some places will let you reverse it and try to play it up, some places (like us) will force you to cashout and then re-deposit later.

Be sure to ask the specific casino you deal so you know what you are getting into.

Kind Regards,
Nicolas Johnson
Bet Phoenix Casino Affiliates Manager